1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

the peak of wellness/health?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 25, 2019.

1. I was super into healthy eating before i joined the military, it was amazing, i even got high off it, but i have had a hard time keeping up with it since i cannot access healthy organic foods. I am stuck eating pesticide filled foods and highly processed cafeteria crap, i still have access to organic spinach and all my teas, i can still make veggie drinks but with unorganic produce, i wash it but i still feel gross about it. So my current situation aside, how healthy do you think a person can become?, what can a person achieve?, is there a limit to how healthy one can be?, i have made it my mission in life to become the healthiest person alive, i want to push the boundaries of health and wellness and see what will happen.

2. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

Do it all right dude and you still die. Do all that stuff only if it makes you happy. If it’s a source of conflict in your spirit then let it go.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Come to the third world, most vegetables are organic here, and the price of meat will make you want to become vegan.