1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The road is long but worth it

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by JakeO5, Jan 11, 2018.

1. JakeO5

JakeO5 Fapstronaut

So guys this is gonna sound funny but hear me out

So i was playing euro truck simulator 2 which is an amazing pc game that gives you the privilege to travel through the whole Europe,,, what does this has to do with PMO??

So guys i was in Lyon France and had a job to go to Zurich Switzerland, and you all know Switzerland is a beautiful place, lakes, mountains, trees, it is an amazing landscape, okay it is just a game but i played with ultra graphics so it was pretty realistic,, what is the point??

So a few miles out of Lyon my truck rolled when i drove super fast around a corner, and i had to call people to take me back to Lyon so i had to do the whole trip over, but i did, went to Switzerland and it was beautiful

So guys the road to recovery is just like this game, there is no fast or easy way to the end, if you relapse you have to start over, but if you wanna see the benefits of nofap you have to take the bumpy long road and soon enough you would see it, its gonna be long but the end is amazing you have to see to belive?

Day by day, hour by hour
    Because patience is the key
    Time heal all wounds

Lets go to Switzerland

Little kitty and A41:14A like this.