The Second Stage !!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Vernunft, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Vernunft

Vernunft Fapstronaut

Hello guys! Today, I reached my 30-day no PMO challenge. I am happy about it but also I know that the benefits of NoFap can become meaningful only if I transfer my energy to something more valuable than just sitting on my chair, playing games and sleeping lately.

Now, I managed to do 30-day PMO challenge. But I am not finished yet.

In my second stage of healing, I will try to:

-Decrease my time of surfing on the internet
    -Start to going to a gym (I am a sportive person but for 2 years I don't go anywhere to doing exercises. My training routine depends on my mood. So I think that this should be under discipline. Summer is a great chance for me to improve physically.)
    -Read MUCH more. (Before this PMO addiction, I was famous in my school because of my reading habit. I am missing these days. I want to start my researchs about Roman and Ottoman Empires again.)
    -Study MUCH More. (Everybody always said me that I am smart but I don't concentrate enough on my works and I retreat when I saw a difficulty. NoFap showed me that I have a power for breaking the chains. I will show everybody how self disciplined I am!)

And the most importantly,

-HAVING A GOOD SLEEP ROUTINE. (I am 17 years old and I have been going to bad lately for 10-11 years. I will change this!)

----

In conclusion, I achieved 30 days, I think that NoFap has a meaning only if we transfer our energies (we gain these from NoFap) to useful things. As I said before, nowadays I am sitting on my chair, just playing computer games and sleeping lately... This should not be like that. I am not masturbating, yes, it's a progress but I have to change my lifestyle to improve more.

Thanks for reading!

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Congrats. Keep up the good work!