1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The universe is preventing me from getting laid

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by wakeandquake, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Well it looks like we're talking about slightly different things, I guess one downside of forum text (this is why I prefer talking in real life lol). Firstly,
    I appreciate the analogy and agree relationships of all types are like a commodity.

Specifically all I'm saying is the "hi you're cute, i'd like to get to know you" line - is just an opener. It's not supposed to be enough to win someone over. Nor should it be enough to judge a man's intentions on.

There would ideally be a few minutes of conversation after this. During which time both people could get a feel for their personalities.

And there's many factors that would determine if this came across as creepy or not. But it should never be harassment in my opinion. Harassment would be either repetition after hearing "no", or if something overtly sexual was said.

I want to offer this as a real-world possibility for the OP.

This method may have a high risk of rejection, but there won't be any friend-zone time wasting, no confusion for the girl wondering why a stranger walked up to talk about the weather or whatever, it's just a time-efficient and confident way to go.

Maybe I'll leave it at that, I think I've said my point hopefully without writing an essay haha :)