1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

These are Some of My Thoughts

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Eric'sBlue, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Eric'sBlue

Eric'sBlue Fapstronaut

I want to ask that I not be judged here, it's an all male forum and so anything goes - right? ....As long as we're respectful of eachother. I'd like to express some of the things which have been on my mind - lately.

I cannot stand the (modern) woman or girl. The ones you see you know stepping out of the car, tall and thin or full of pizazz...I can't explain what it is about how modern "women" are trained to be; but I can't stand it. It gets me nauseated, full of anger, sometimes even rage, revulsion, feelings of hate, resentment...bitterness, etc. Now it's weird finally admitting to me that I feel this way - because, like everyone else here I'm sure; we were raised to not have an opinion about them/it. Anything other than blind acceptance was considered intolerant, and we were manipulated into "accepting" these female's behavior as normal and okay.
    I've finally analyzed it and to me they seem conceited, arrogant, full of hubris and ego... narcissistic, shallow...they don't care about men - at all, and think they are better and automatically should be looked up to and worshipped. It's like, the world should stop for them. That's the feeling or vibe that I get from these girls...never could I put it into words like this until just now. We weren't allowed to. Well I am.

I am totally and completely, turned off from these females who act this way. Why do so many buy into it? ....Has the state of the western woman really gotten this bad? Why is this passable? ....What is a guy to do? I feel these women are aggressive, even intrusive. I don't like it. It's off balance.

Just explaining that here. Any other guys out there that feel this way?

Another thing is that, and I'm opening myself fully here - complete honesty with my brothers (you guys) in a men's forum, this is not easy for me, but I feel I can talk about it here. I feel there are different types of love. I don't understand how/why everything is Eros anymore (erotic love) and there's nothing of the real stuff and substance. It's so hard to find out there, anymore. I actually know why this is but I'll spare a political diatribe.
    I feel that - there is a special kind of affection and love (totally platonically) felt between guys ...that is just completely ignored. It's affection, and I don't know if everyone feels it, but I know I have since I was young. I always thought/felt it was normal, but was confused at the underrepresentation or even mockery of it that exists today. The best thing I can describe it as would be to go back to the old Greek ideals of male male companionship and camaraderie, affection and love between two men. Greeks exhalted even the love that exists between two men higher than that of a woman. Of course this was a different time, and it wasn't confined to the erotic or sexual aspects as everyone is apt to, today. This does not make me gay, although I thought it did for the longest time. I don't know why there is not more a space for this today for men. It's so threatening to marriage, etc. I get that... but it doesn't have to be. It also doesn't have to spill over and become eroticized or gay.

I hope this is making sense. I just typed it out fast.
    Thanks. Any thoughts about this? I'll probably add more later.

docker likes this.
  2. docker

docker Fapstronaut

@Eric'sBlue no-one wants from you to accept women as they are today. You have the right to choose the woman who match your criteria. Every human in this planet has the right to act freely until the point that doesn't threat society or it's members.

I can understand your anger for this modernisation! It is part of the human evolution. Unfortunately, the value system of humanity has corrupted dramatically. There are many factors responsible for this corruption.

Let's start from the basics. Everyone is unique! Everyone has his/her own computer processor. No-one is the same with someone else. Everybody thinks differently because everyone is a unique computer. What do you think right now that you read the word "sky"? Please stop and think about it! What was the first image that your brain brings in front of you by reading the word "sky"? Please write it down. Well, now you can compare your image with mine. When I hear the word "sky" I am thinking the birds that travels every year to find warmer places to live. Does your image is exactly the same as mine? So, you've got what I mean. The same thing applies for women.

You see most of women flowing with the stream, wanted to be attractive, to feel safe, to think that they will find someone to love them, accept them, etc. They have lost their path. That's why they feel empty, depressed etc. Don't be so harsh with them. They are unique computers and you don't know what's going on really inside of their brains. What you see, is maybe just a camouflage, something else than it seems. If you really want to know if this is real, you have to ask them honestly to share with you their perspective of life.

For the second part, about men and relationship between men, I have lost you somehow. I am not sure what you mean.

Yes there is love between all humans, regardless sex. Eros, a Greek word which describes the emotion of attraction, is a situation that can be present everywhere. Sex is desire. It is physical attraction. Eros is the glue which can lead you closer to your desires. It is the emotional attraction. There is always emotional attraction between friends, men, women, man to woman, woman to man, mother to boy, mother to girl, father to boy, father to girl. That's nature. Magnetic! Attractive! That's why everything has yin and yang. Positive and negative. Good and bad. Animus and anima. Men have masculine and feminine side. The same applies for the women too. Are we talking here about the feminine side of men?

Everyone can be the polarity point of someone else, regardless sex, physical attraction or anything else that corrupts the genuine meaning of the word Eros.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015