1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Third Day Streak

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Ok, guys I just wanna briefly talk about my experience in three days or maybe my entire experience since the first of September. Well tbh these three days of no fapping have been wonderful, my confidence level feels like its improving every day. I am more confident to go to the store without feeling insecure about myself and also able to talk to my friends without worrying about thinking I might forget something in a conversation or have a hard time trying to get my words out and not stutter. Just this morning my mom came to me after finishing cutting the yard and was very shocked and surprised how I was able to keep my word and do the work which I said yesterday that I was going to do. When I was Masturbating and having orgasms, I never really was able to keep my word because every time I masturbated my strength level would fade and it would be hard for me to do chores or anything. But now my mind is starting to feel cleaner and more enjoyable to think in. I have started this idea that I hope will help keep my mind off the masturbating to when I see online, I try to picture myself being with a girl that I know on Instagram that I find really attractive. And start to really want to push myself to shape up my life in a better way than what I would be if I allowed PMO to take over. Ps, I am starting to find Christian girls really hot and attractive!! :D

mrothell and Tao Jones like this.