Thoughts on Saggin

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DjLmay, Jan 2, 2016.

1. DjLmay

DjLmay New Fapstronaut

sagging refers to wearing pants below your waist. So what are your comments on it? And why do you or why don't you choose to sag?
    Was just curious on you guys thoughts

2. Dalton10s

Dalton10s Fapstronaut

looks funny to me, but each to their own :)

3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

I think it's ludicrous. In very rare cases does it even look good, but only when the guy isn't wearing a shirt, he's buff, and only a little of his underwear is showing. But this business of having half your butt hanging out -- not a good look. A lot of the times, the guys are wearing pretty ordinary underwear; which is fine, except if you're going to show it off!

Then there's the whole business of cinching your belt around your legs, just below your bottom -- which I've noticed some guys do. I don't know how they walk that way. And I have to admit, seeing guys struggling to keep their pants up at half-mast, rather than falling all the way down, does make me laugh. It's so pointless.

4. dsareph

dsareph Guest

It works for a very select group of people, and looks moronic for everyone else.

5. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

When i was in high school, i used to sag my pants and it was very cool, now i wear them on the waist almost, but i gained weight. But i still wear clothes with bigger sizes than mine, i just dont feel cool in tight or normal clothes. So i still listen to rap music, and sometimes i still sag my pants, but not that much as before, but i don't think it's that cool anymore, nevertheless i still support the wide clothes.

6. I do but to a certain extent with skinny jeans.