1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To those people who are worried about their Dick, Cock, size! [TEXT TRIGGER WARNING]

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BeachDude1992, Sep 22, 2015.

1. I have a bisexual friend, we are close. She's been with many guys and many Gals, but she is more interested in women than men. She's into Manly men because they think they're attractive (manly men don't masturbate, they have sex with women)....so, I asked her, do you like men with monster dicks about 7 to 12 inches cock? She said, its not common to find guys like that, but when I do, it's more likely to be painful when having sex for me, Some women might like it but that's because they had a child, or are just plain fuckin' loose.!

I said, I'm in the average section.

She laughs....she says: is this about you? are you being insecure? ahaha! don't worry about your dick size, as long as its not below 3 inches, or below average or if I can't find it with a magnifying glass, then you have a problem...but if you do, you can still make it up! you can use your tongue, finger, toys, to make her pleased. Look, I've been with women, and I'm a woman! I'm happily married to my wife for 10 years (woman) and she is happy with me...
    Then she said it loudly: I DON'T HAVE A DICK BUT MY Tongue and my ability to make her feel emotionally and sexually special makes up for it....I pleased every woman I've been with because I have knowledge to please them...yet I don't have a dick.

She gave me a hug.....and a kiss on the cheek.

This was my best sexual advice I ever got from a woman.

Period.

It changed my life.

2. Stanson7876

Stanson7876 Fapstronaut

Wow man. That was some profound knowledge dropped. When I was younger (29 now) this was something I worried about, but after I had a couple experiences I realized that most women are very much so okay with just average. It's nothing wrong with being anatomically normal.

Amukadi8 likes this.
  3. Are you mad bro? are you emotional? lol because all I did was try to help and you drop a comment "IDIOT". lmao check yourself!

4. ItsNotWorthIt

ItsNotWorthIt Fapstronaut

• Trolling/disrespectful post.
    Not really, just read allot of your post and found you to be a idiot
    personal view on how i see you... nothing wrong with that
    dont worry its a normal thing to look in the mirror and see a handsome strong "alpha" man
    you brain does it so you don't kill yourself by the end of the day
    everyone wants to be superior, once you realize you are nothing but a ant its hard not to think of suicide.
    In the end everything you did now or will do wont matter so keep living this fantasy its the most healthiest thing you can do

5. Stanson7876

Stanson7876 Fapstronaut

Lol, dude every square inch of the internet has trolls dude. But why do that goofy shit here where there isn't anything but a bunch of dudes trying to be normal again? Sounds like projected self-loathing. I'd say you think of yourself as an ant.

6. " Your quote: " I don't like this world". End of story. Your depressed. Check yourself before you wreck yourself. You are already judging me...I was only trying to help, and trying to help myself. I don't even care what you think bro lol I can do whatever I want. I don't even know why you're talking to me. This is a Support forum. Not to criticize.

vizsla and ItsNotWorthIt like this.
  7. Spidey2Dope

Spidey2Dope Fapstronaut

I agree with Stanson. I think you're the ant. What the OP said doesn't make him an idiot at all.

vizsla and BeachDude1992 like this.
  8. ChevyJones

ChevyJones New Fapstronaut

9. Mine is 3.5 inches. But some women like it that thick.

10. That's one factor that's always missed out. Thickness....good for you though.

11. It's two inches...from the floor. Thank you, JethroTull for that one.

12. haha nice joke. I hear that a lot.lol

13. sir fappanot

sir fappanot Fapstronaut

Life is a funny thing absolutely. We're on a rock floating around the sun at 100,000 miles or whatever an hour, seemingly evolved from tiny microorganisms, and in the middle of an ever expanding bit of space. So sure, we are ants. But another thing we are is living. By whatever grace of the unfolding of the universe we are here, alive. Though it may be a short little stint that's still pretty cool.

I don't know, there's a guy Leo Tolstoy, I highly recommend the book, A confession to you. This guy was also suicidal, depressed, the whole deal. In his account of his life he divulges want finally allowed him to see the point of this "sick joke of life."

I don't know man, it sounds like your a bit depressed and could use some help and support. Nofap's a community of support, idea sharing, and personal growth. Here, your anonymous. You can be real about your problems and work to overcome them. Hell, the shit I've divulged on here... hey but, I've grown a lot by doing so.

And frankly, no one gives a shit about you if your just here to be a dick. You'll just get tossed aside. Your comment above does nothing. No one cares. So please, save your bullshit, save your negativity and leave if that's what your here to do.

Otherwise, feel free to get involved. Please get involved! You are here for a reason I presume.

Keep it real dog.