1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomorrow – 90 days, Today - War

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

Tags:
  1. WindWolf

WindWolf Fapstronaut

So I’m at day 89 of no PMO (day 500+ of no P), and it’s been going rather well all this time, but today it’s all-out war…

Which is leading me to think I’m really reaching an important milestone.

It’s been my experience so far that just before of an important event (spiritual or otherwise) temptation intensifies, as if its someone’s (you know who) intention to trip me up so I’ll be inefficient or incapable of helping others when the need arises.

So this time I’m excited by the fight, because it might mean that something important is coming up .

2. Awesome! After this much time, you know what to do. Just keep taking it one day and one thought at a time. You and Christ have got this! :)

WindWolf likes this.
  3. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your achievement and on the wisdom you are gaining from it. May God bless you today!

4. Iohannes

Iohannes Fapstronaut

I only now notice you're from Romania. Are you a faithful of the Romanian Patriarchate by any chance?
    Also unrelated, what is your profile picture? The shape of an arrowhead made me curious... especially when painted on a tree.

5. WindWolf

WindWolf Fapstronaut

Hi; no, I'm a simple Christian :)) (neoprotestant) I try to rely as much as possible on the Bible alone, but do respect and appreciate the work of past saints and theologians.

I also dabble in photography, and found this tree with a green arrow painted on it in a park in Bucharest and decided it looked esthetical.

Iohannes likes this.
  6. Iohannes

Iohannes Fapstronaut

ah I see... well, thanks for your reply!