1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to start a new chapter

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Apr 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey there!

I was not sure about getting an account in this site but since i want to improve i had to register.
    I'm 22 and been PMOing since i was 14, basically over the years the routine was masturbate like 3-4 times a week.Over these years i never had a girlfriend cause i'm a little bit shy and can't seem to get a relationship over time so i never had my first time.

Recently (like 2 or 3 weeks ago) i lost virginity with my best friend but things did not go as expected, only lasted 15 seconds and she was totally comprehensive with my situation and told me that we can try again next week. Next week came and it seems that i can't mantain an erection when the time comes (i can during kisses and stuff).I don't know why, maybe i'm too nervous or anxious cause i don't want to fail again.

So i thought that rebooting might help with my problems, i'm in a 7 days streak with no PMO and looking forward to maybe a full reboot.

Ps: Sorry for my bad english, is not my main language

2. Welcome to the community.

3. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. I've heard stories very similar to yours, so you're not alone. You're going to find people [here on NoFap] who will completely understand.

4. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Hi AuDu !

First, take a deep breath and relax. You are in a good, safe place to work on eliminating PMO from your life. Check out the forums for others' experiences and also check ohttps://www.nofap.com/getting-started/ut the "getting started" information you can find on the nofap home page (here is a link to "getting started"
    https://www.nofap.com/getting-started/

Don't hesitate to post questions to fellow voyagers as there is a lot of great advice and experience here that can help you on your journey to healing.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.