1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

UNCONTROLABLE URGES

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Hi guys I have been on no PM mode for about 3 months. I want to continue with the no PMO “Hard Mode” because I started seeing woman as sex objects which I know it is a bad thought and I wasn’t in this mood for about a year ago.

I know woman are beautiful creatures and they should not be seen and treated like this. I treat and behave well towards them as a polite gentlemen. I have girlfriends they like me they like having conversations with me, hang out with me etc.

But I have this problem which started a year ago. I started seeing them like “I have to have sex with them”. Whenever I meet a new person, sexual thoughts start running in my mind. I don’t to pervert things to them I know how to behave but in my mind I blow things up I guess. Because of this, I have intense urges. I try cold showers, meditation or being busy with something but it doesn’t work.

I guess I should do hard mode in order to rewire this situation and push myself not to think any sexual stuff when I am with my girlfriends or meet a new person or see a hot girl around.

2. slink123456

slink123456 Fapstronaut

There is an element that most/all men see women in this way, or would at least have women who regularly catch the eye. I think to an extent that is even true with women, hot men catch their eye, that is just life. The damage lies in acting on it and/or the PMO.

3 months of no PM is great. I think the more no PM/O you put in place, it should lower and lessen the thoughts you have of wanting to have sex with every woman. There is also discipline involved in not staring for too long, but your mind is bound to wander for a few months, no PMO is very difficult and the withdrawals can last for ages.

SirErnest likes this.