1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ub3rT1m3, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

The time of the year when it truly pays off being a singleton :emoji_smirk:

Just thinking of all those gullable suckers that will be forking over their hard earned cash for some fake made-up day. It brings a smile to my face:emoji_kissing_heart:

Cornixico likes this.
  2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

It's not about a fake made up day based on consumerism / marketing.

It's caring enough about someone that you're willing to play along despite your thoughts about valentine's day.

Hitto, MauriceT852456 and Knighthawk like this.
  3. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

It's corny as fuck. You should be doing things to show them you care regardless of a bullshit day.

It could be useful for those that treat their partner like shit the rest of the time i suppose

4. I agree with previois dude. You dont need a day to show ypur partner ypu care about them you should do it everyday. But in my opiniom ture valemtines day is not girl day its cpl day. For example true valemtinea is you take your girl to dinner at a fancy resturant which she always wanted to go and she takes you to watch a movie that you always wanted to go.

5. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

I am not buying my GF anything she's only getting hip thrusts and tongue punches. lmao But in all seriousness, I think gifts for Valentines day is stupid and a waste of money.

6. MauriceT852456

MauriceT852456 New Fapstronaut

Actually, I'd love to have someone to spent this day with, even if it costs me some money. I think the important point of this day is to have someone who you appreciate enough and appreciates you back, and spend the day with that person.

But yeah, i agree with the first guy :emoji_grin:

7. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

I texted my crush happy Valentine's day and she said thanks you too! We are not together yet and are in the early awkward stages of dating. But thinking about her makes me smile.
    I agree with what others are saying but i want to waste money on stupid gifts for her so bad lol. I was thinking about sending her this even though the reviews are terrible:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  8. muterabbit

muterabbit Fapstronaut

I got to work alongside my ex today as she ignored me and I could see the bright red lipstick and smell the perfume she was wearing for another guy. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die, but I had to stay and finish my shift. Luckily it was slow enough for me to go home an hour early.

9. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

Lol. Thanks for making me laugh when I was feeling down. That second pic + the review are hilarious.

Mankrik likes this.
  10. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Np lol.
    I texted that to the girl I like and she said she would have no where to put it. Then I told her she would have to release it back into the wild. she has not responded since lol

11. I think your joke is funny lol

Mankrik likes this.
  12. Ub3rT1m3

Ub3rT1m3 Fapstronaut

Terrifying...i love it:emoji_laughing: