1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wake up 4:30 A.M Despertarse 4:30

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by arielbj, May 10, 2021.

1. arielbj

arielbj Fapstronaut

I think could be a good habit to wake up early in the morning, around 4:30 a. m.

Creo que sería un muy buen hábito comenzar a despertar entre las 4 y las 5 a. m.

¿Qué piensan?
    ¿What do you think about?

2. Watanabe

Watanabe Fapstronaut

Sounds a tad early to me but hey why not give it a go. Personally I leave it to nature, I go to bed around 10pm and wake up when I wake up, usually around 6am.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  3. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I think it's a great idea if you can handle it. I'm an early riser as a rule, but I also struggle with it because I'm struggling with my recovery in general. For me, the earlier the quieter and especially for spiritual reasons.

The only issue is adjusting to my mental/body clock which starts to shift into kickback mode by mid to late afternoon when I'd like to carry on strong till later. But maybe that's more top do with me training my system harder with a little more discipline!?

ShadowFiend likes this.
  4. PhantomAssassin

PhantomAssassin Fapstronaut

I kinda like the idea but this means you would have to go much erlier to bed.

I think when its hot outside its a nice idea, you can get some things done during this time and you will feel fresher.

But for today's society it's not the most optimal time to wake up.
    Most of the stuff starts around 7-9 so this means at most you will have to wake up at 5 maybe 5:30 to be able to optimise all the avaliable time.