1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Washington D.C. HS Kids “racism” HOAX

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 21, 2019.

1. I'm trying to make sense of what's going on. I'm trying to understand the irrationality of it. One theory I've heard is that these kids are being treated as scapegoats for everything the accusers see wrong with the world. It doesn't matter that the kids are kids, that they're innocent, in fact that's what makes them better scapegoats. The (largely) white accusers are transferring their own white guilt on to these innocent kids as a way of purging their own (perceived) guilt. Ultimately the scapegoat has to be killed, sacrificed, or banished from society. That this scapegoating thing is some kind of primal urge and ritual that comes out from time to time. Historical examples would be the crucifixion of Jesus, or the Nazi treatment of the Jews. The idea is "somebody has to pay for our sins"

2. ProtagonistOfMyLife

ProtagonistOfMyLife Fapstronaut

Oh don't worry, racism is overrated anyway. People are becoming more and more sensitive with ever thinner skin. I don't care for people who think anyone white is evil or bad by default. There's people who hate blacks, asians, girls, guys and some that hate whites. nothing special, nothing worth dwelling on.

3. Toomuchh

Toomuchh Fapstronaut

stop projecting lol

4. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I hate everyone equally.

5. ??? Huh?