Wet Dream With A Message

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by revitalize, Dec 7, 2019.

1. revitalize

revitalize Fapstronaut

Writing this quick before I forget it. I never wake up early in the morning and even with alarms I usually sleep through them but today was different. I needed to be up early today by 6:30am but last night it was about 1am when I went to sleep. Before I went to bed I felt really motivated so I told myself I would wake up on time.

I fell asleep and had a very realistic vivid dream where I was simply watching a youtube video and something in the video made me end up on P. I watched P twice and relapsed twice and I was even telling myself not to in the dream but did anyway. Still in the dream I dreamt I woke up too late and didn't make it were I was meant to be going and I felt really bad about it even though I can't usually really be bothered going there. I woke up and it was one of those dreams so real that when you wake up you have to figure out where you are for a second. I woke up checked the time and it was 6:25am and I woke up entirely by telling myself I would.

The message I got from it is that it doesn't seem like a problem watching P just once relapsing just once but saying you will do better next time and to just quit for now doesn't work in the long run. It was like I was subconsciously telling myself that if I procrastinate with this I will procrastinate with everything else.

2. BiggaIvchenko

BiggaIvchenko Fapstronaut

I relapsed a lot of times...but every time I get back on track , I approach with a little bit extra confidence