1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet Dream With A Message

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by revitalize, Dec 7, 2019.

1. revitalize

revitalize Fapstronaut

Writing this quick before I forget it. I never wake up early in the morning and even with alarms I usually sleep through them but today was different. I needed to be up early today by 6:30am but last night it was about 1am when I went to sleep. Before I went to bed I felt really motivated so I told myself I would wake up on time.

I fell asleep and had a very realistic vivid dream where I was simply watching a youtube video and something in the video made me end up on P. I watched P twice and relapsed twice and I was even telling myself not to in the dream but did anyway. Still in the dream I dreamt I woke up too late and didn't make it were I was meant to be going and I felt really bad about it even though I can't usually really be bothered going there. I woke up and it was one of those dreams so real that when you wake up you have to figure out where you are for a second. I woke up checked the time and it was 6:25am and I woke up entirely by telling myself I would.

The message I got from it is that it doesn't seem like a problem watching P just once relapsing just once but saying you will do better next time and to just quit for now doesn't work in the long run. It was like I was subconsciously telling myself that if I procrastinate with this I will procrastinate with everything else.

2. BiggaIvchenko

BiggaIvchenko Fapstronaut

I relapsed a lot of times...but every time I get back on track , I approach with a little bit extra confidence