What do you want?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Johnnywheels2000, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

I don’t really understand the drives of people. I see the end road and what it leaves you with. The rise of wealth, the responsibility of fighting for the country. I see it all and still would choose the second of my examples.

I could be depressed like most of you seem, we all come here because we feel weak. I read other people’s reasons and stories and just don’t know why. Life is cruel and I may hope for the end each day. Its not suicidal, it’s me accepting the fate knowing I’m gonna fight no matter what.

Man is supposed to fight, it’s not throwing your fists. It’s climbing up that hill even if you can’t see the top. When we sit there and drain ourselves. Why would we want to climb? Wouldn’t we just sit at the bottom waiting.

Do we all just wait around to die? I don’t see it that way as I can’t work with it. You can tell me over and over how life doesn’t matter. You care enough to say that and I know you don’t believe it. Just like me looking out the windows, that lingering fear of life and confrontation.

To be hopeless is to be stuck in place. We all know there is so much to do, so many things to prepare for the next day. You don’t need drugged up Peterson to tell you to make your bed. Lay out your clothes, walk in your “uniform” with pride. Everytime you leave the damn house it could be it for you.

I used to not care either and it was a lie, I cowered because I was too afraid to care. We are here with a purpose and it’s not up to anyone to just tell you.

Xue Hua Piao and pete379 like this.
  2. Xue Hua Piao

Xue Hua Piao Fapstronaut

Absolutely. You either sit around, decay and eventually die having wasted your life by taking the comfortable route or you fucking fight for every inch and push yourself to do things when your motivation has long folded through

3. "You don't need drugged up Peterson to tell you to make your bed." I burst out laughing after reading that.