What feels better?

A group for male fapstronauts who are sexually attracted to both men and women.

What feels better?

1. Getting penetrated by a man

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Penetrating a vagina

100.0%
  1. Lately I have been coming to terms with my same sex attractions and now I’m wondering what feels better getting penetrated by a man or penetrating a vagina? I got no experience with both men and women as I’m a virgin and I’m only 17. So what feels better guys? I’m asking this question cuz I’m not sure who I like more, tho I have developed same sex attractions recently. I think that I never thought of having sex with a man cuz of the social stigma around being gay. So what feels better guys?

2. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

I think it varies by individuals. Some like penetrating other guys, some being penetrated. Some just like bjs from men, some from women, some like both. Some like to penetrate the vigina, some anal. It’s individual.

The Passenger likes this.
  3. Tswizzle

Tswizzle Fapstronaut

Hey man,
    I think that both feel great! What I am into kind of depends on the moment and my current partner. The only way to know for sure is to participate in those actions and see what you like. Of course it needs to be consensual and safe. Make sure that if you participate in anal sex, on the giving or receiving end, you wear protection and use lubricant. When selecting a lubricant, choose one that will not deteriorate the condom. Use a condom with men and women. Sorry to school you, I am an advocate of safe sex. Oh also, a lot of straight couples do anal play. It is not a deal breaker for some women that you are curious about anal sex. Does all of this helpÉ I didn't mean to become a parental figure I swear.