1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to @Ra's Al Ghul

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by brilliantidiot, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I ignored him when he made two threads about buying and showing off some confederate flags only to try to make others angry at him. Not a grown man thing to do.

2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Thats what I would have thought, but his account doesn't say "banned" like tweeby's does. Any ideas?

3. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Then he probably left for some personal reason. If you try to PM him he might answer.

4. I really have no idea. I've had him ignored for a long time, so I didn't even notice he was gone.

5. brilliantidiot

It says: "conversation cannot be started with this member" that may not be the exact wording.

6. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Ah. Well, that would tend to be a problem. ;)o_O

brilliantidiot likes this.
  7. I like being weird but respect is always a first.

Kiz Whalifa and Deleted Account like this.
  8. I have no problem with weird. I do have a problem with abusive, hateful language and being mean to people for their gender or religion.

9. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I'm sorry but I don't care. The guy was one of the biggest jerks to ever come on this forum!!! In fact, I'm not sorry. I didn't make him be such a jerk so I shouldn't be sorry.

Having said that he probably has more than one account. I'm pretty sure he had another account. There's this one user who had the username runningmydemonsaway (or something like that) and I swear he would say exactly the same things this Ra's AI
    guy says. The runningmydemonsaway account was abandoned after he said a load of misogynist stuff in a thread and then the Ra's AI account became active. Maybe it's a coincidence but maybe it's not. Or maybe he's a Russian bot?

10. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I got the name wrong, its actually Runtilmylegsdropoff.

Both members were:
    Claimed to be from California
    Calvinists
    Trump supporters
    Had a slight interest in hip hop
    In their 40's
    Would make misogynistic posts

brilliantidiot and MLMVSS like this.
  11. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2019
  12. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

J.C Denton would be proud.

13. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Holy... I forgot about that guy too. Forums have really been cleaned up lately.

onceaking and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

That's the leader of the League of Shadows.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  15. I read through some posts of that guy before he deleted and he had some weird opinions and writing style.

Actually the same opinions and style as you!

Probably just a coincidence.

16. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Was he a converted leftist like me? I had a bunch of leftist views until different people started dropping red pills on me.

17. brilliantidiot

I'm not sure but I think it is possible, can't access his profile so its hard to check. His style and vibe was the same as yours though. I think yall would get along.

Get_It likes this.