1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What i took to almost instantly get rid of my stress/anxiety/depression.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 8, 2019.

1. I went to the store about a month ago and was looking at supplements, i found something called ashwagandha, it said it was good for helping the body manage stress so i tried it, let me tell you, i am NEVER stressed, anxious, or depressed anymore, its crazy how well that plant works, like i am not joking that supplements literally turned my whole world around, my ocd and overthinking basically went away, i hardly ever overthink now or care what other people think, i highly recommend everyone taking this supplement, the brand is called plnt, please look into it. I told my family about it and it has turned their life around to, my dad said he sings in the car now and he never used to do it, my mom is so much more in control now, she even gave some to her coworkers and they are addicted to it now lol, so seriously try it guys, nature has given us everything we need so take advantage of it!.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2019
  2. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

BravelyKegger likes this.
  3. laurensspecht47

laurensspecht47 New Fapstronaut

4. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

Was thinking about this recently, it apparently increases Test as well, might try it for mood. You should try SAMe as well but I guess you don't need it ;)

5. Sulione

Sulione New Fapstronaut

Why do I've feeling like you're selling this product :D. Anyways, personally, such outcome in such a short time does not make me feel comfortable to this product. Nothing make fast changes without a price except internal changes and learning of new ways overcome problems and find happiness.

6. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

As someone who did took ashwagandha I will say my experience was horrible. Yes benefits are real but I used to take them w/o doing nofap I was like this ashwagandha is working and now I can relapse it became an excuse for me and soon the herb stopped working as good as before plus after stopping after some months my addiction symptoms increased far folds I would have gone without it good. All I want to say it comes with it's price if u are taking ashwagandha then make sure not to relapse and take it. And don't overdo.

7. Yah i highly recommend you try it, and yah i doubt i need SAMe anymore.

8. I only take 2 pills a day even tho 3 is recommended so i dont grow a tolerance, and i have thought about what you said as well before,you do feel so good that relapsing almost does not bother you, that is why you must stay vigilant and do not forget why you started.

HegHeu likes this.
  9. Its all natural bro, God has given us everything we need through plants and nature, i am selling it hard because that is how amazing to me it is.

10. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

What other changes did you make in your life, and did you overcome a long term problem?

11. Phanindra1729

Phanindra1729 New Fapstronaut

According to the Ayurveda doctor (it is a well used and researched Ayurvedic medicine/supplement) it causes your body to generate a lot of heat so he recommended me to stay hydrated and drink lots of water and also he says as long as you are using it,it is a must for you to clock in some kind of workout every single day to build up your body physically to handle the mental effects
    It works absolutely amazingly with a very low side effect
    As long as you keep the body fit and give your brain slight nudges you will have no side effects

12. I have heard good things about it just about everywhere. I wonder how many days it takes for you to start noticing it working

13. Very first day within an hour.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. WOW, I see from your first post you have been taking it since december and it still works

15. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Thanks for the thread. But I have got a couple questions. Does it have any cons? can it cause addiction? For example if I stop I'll be too stressed? can it led to relapse?

Edit: it says it increases sexual drive, it could increase urges then..

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020