1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What if you masturbate in a dream?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Schultz1029, May 10, 2015.

1. Schultz1029

Schultz1029 Fapstronaut

I have only been going for about 2 days. I edged about 2 times, but stopped before I ejaculated. Last night though I had a dream, and in that dream, I was sitting down and I saw a beautiful girl and just like that, no trouble, i MO. It was strange. I woke up and sure enough I was wet down there. Does this count as a lose and means I have to start over? Or is this just my body being natural?

Thanks

2. next1

next1 Guest

In my previous attempts I'd often find myself having a wet dream the day that, or the day after I edged.

so its simple: don't edge. just don't do it. stay clean.

Schultz1029 likes this.
  3. firdi

firdi Guest

I guess it's easier for the mind to construct dreams from reference experiences. I dream a lot of repeats of experiences with my past gfs (God forgive me as I used to indulge in major sin) and also sometimes of masturbation. A good rule of thumb is that anything that happens after your unconscious is not really in your control. You may or not make the right choices in a dream but sometimes you may not have a choice. There may be times when you may not even remember that you masturbated in a dream leave alone by choice. Also, wet dreams for me are very random and not linked to edging. I don't reset the counter for wet dreams.

Beware of the chaser effect after a wet dream and divert your mind ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  4. IGY

IGY Guest

First of all, if you edge you need to start over because you release more dopamine doing that, than you will do just masturbating. I wrote to you about this before a couple of months ago and gave you a link to the reasons for this. You need to stop edging and masturbating and looking at dirty pictures or videos. Are you using any of the things that others do to control their sexual desires? You have got to be tough with yourself at the beginning and it will get a bit easier after that. This is a battle, but you can win it. :)

However, a wet dream does not count against you. When you imagine a sexy dream and cum in your sleep, that is not intentional and not your fault mate. But, when you are awake you need to avoid daydreaming about girls private parts and having sex with them. Don't touch your dick unless you are washing it or peeing with it. Good luck buddy.

5. Schultz1029

Schultz1029 Fapstronaut

Thanks you all! All helped!

6. Schultz1029

Schultz1029 Fapstronaut

You are right. Edging is worse, I was unsure, but when I do edge I feel awful. Thanks!