1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What should I do ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SaiyanWarrior, Oct 14, 2020.

1. SaiyanWarrior

SaiyanWarrior Fapstronaut

Hi, so I recently got a new job and the girls over there are so hot. I've talked to few of them but since everyone is busy so can't talk for that long. My problem is I'm having, PIED, ED AND PE. TO HEAL MYSELF I NEED TO DO HARDMODE FOR ATLEAST 6 MONTHS. THAT SEVERE IM DAMNAGED But I also wanna get laid to all these diverse and hot girls. I only had sex once in my life and im 27 I want to explore more now, I don't wanna loose my youth or opportunities. Even if I get girls I won't be able to perform due to above mentioned problems caused by pmo over the years. Friends my age are hooking up with girls and enjoying youth. Please help, suggest me what should I do ?

2. AnthonyyVibess

AnthonyyVibess Fapstronaut

Do hard mode n don’t be afraid to date. Exercise the power of meditation bc I’m going to assume with the fact that you’re 27 and only had sex once i wouldn’t be surprised if you have subconscious poor thoughts as to sex. There may be a lil performance anxiety as well. All normal in the process and can be taken care of with meditation, boosting your self esteem, and making real connections with females

SaiyanWarrior likes this.
  3. SaiyanWarrior

But if I date it might lead to sex. Which is detrimental for my hard mode.

4. lucky all the girls in my workplace are ugly haha

5. Maybe just become friends with them all first whilst on hardmode until you're confident you're ready for sex?

6. AnthonyyVibess

while this may be true you still have the option to push sex off until you’re comfortable and it’s not something i recommend the first month or two but even if you’ve been attempting nofap for some time without having long streaks (60-90+ days) i still would definitely recommend dating somewhere. I believe connecting with women and allowing your brain to understand real intimacy again is critical. Remember nofap is abt understanding what you want to achieve bc results are different for everybody lol. I don’t look at hard mode as a guide to instant results but more as a dedicated cold-turkey method. Either way who told you that you need 6 months of hard mode and that you have PIED along with the other stuff ? Have you been diagnosed by a professional ? If you haven’t i would just assume you have PIED if i were you. Lmk what lead you to these conclusions pls!

7. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

You want to have sex with all this woman.. but you have PIED. That's impossible.. so.. do NoFap until you are healed and once you are have sex with every woman you like.

8. SaiyanWarrior

You're right. I'm not diagnosed with anything but I don't get hard at all. Plus during sex I'm only 50% hard or less. I haven't had a streak of 14 days or more so it might be true that I don't have any of those problems.

AnthonyyVibess likes this.
  9. SaiyanWarrior

Yes. Once I'm healed in every way then I'll do it. Even if it takes 1 year. I'll be 28 then still young as hell and I'll enjoy then.

10. AnthonyyVibess

The first time i had sex problems i didn’t get hard at all either and when i did it was barely enough, if it was enough . . . and if it was enough i reached orgasm super quick bc i stressed wanting to be good at least that once since it was such an aggravating process for my ex. Let go of your anxieties by meditating this will relieve you of some daily stress and will help you have a lil more control of your thoughts (or the absence of thoughts cause that’s what you really want during sex, no thinkin just in the moment and enjoying)! I’ve mentioned in several other forums already that performance anxiety is real ! We spent hours and weeks, months, and years believing over-sized penises had to be us, hour long videos with the girl cumming nonstop from the beginning had to be us. Even if you’re aware that sex isn’t like that, you’ve still allowed your mind to have it as the closest and most repeated understanding to sex that you have so when it’s not that your body stresses. I’m going to always recommend having a gf bc the girl I’m w now changed everything for me and she doesn’t even give oral or anything, i had to take a lot of control during sex but she’s such a genuinely intimate and caring person that she made me comfortable abt my performance i can tell she cares abt me and loves beyond sex and other irrelevant stuff and measures. Bc that was the case i was stressing abt pleasing her bc she might leave i wasn’t stressing at all i jus wanted to pls her bc it’s fun to try and either way she loves me for wanting to

11. SaiyanWarrior

Thanks for replying. I really need to heal myself. Much appreciated