1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What the hell do I do next?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sisyphus2020, Jan 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sisyphus2020

Sisyphus2020 Fapstronaut

I'm new to this, after lurking for a while.

Was free from PMO for 58 days. Had a great experience. Made big life moves - bought a house, got promoted, found the motivation I never knew I had.

Then I got bored one day and relapsed.

Rinse, repeat. Again and again. And again.

So now I'm here. I have no idea what to do next.

Any suggestions?

2. The reason you relapsed was because you were bored. At what time were you bored?
    Try to do something when you're bored. Make a list of things you want to do when you're bored so you know what to do instead of fapping.

You've made big life moves, bought a house, got promoted and you found the motivation you never had before.
    Isn't that great? You're gonna let go of all that for just fapping and getting a small shot of dopamine?
    Don't do it bro, you can quit PMO!

Sisyphus2020 and RoadToRecovery_ like this.
  3. A great idea..
    @Sisyphus2020 if that doesn't work.. Still find a way to vigilant. To slip once is not such a big deal.. If we stay watchful we can stop the continued downfall. Find ways to check yourself continuously. And always. Wishing you the very best luck.

4. Vigour

Vigour New Fapstronaut

The same happened to me a few times. I think the temptation arises when we forget about our vulnerability towards this nasty addiction and think that we are free now, saying "Oh man look how much changes I have made, thank God that I'm not addicted anymore" Simply we have to accept that we are addicts and an addict must have his guard up ALL THE TIME. We cannot afford to be complacent.

Deleted Account and ....... like this.
  5. Sisyphus2020

Sisyphus2020 Fapstronaut

Thanks y'all for the support.

....... likes this.