1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What to say to a girl who cancels your date ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Aug 30, 2021.

1. FrequencyLimbos

FrequencyLimbos Fapstronaut

everything here looks good, the fact that me with my pettiness would've assumed other things like she lied or doesn't really care shows I'm not ready for dating yet.

only thing I'll judge is that she's in a breakup. Imo you shouldn't jump straight back in after a breakup, need time to emotionally/mentally heal.

Spirituss likes this.
  2. FrequencyLimbos

you seem to be Mr, negative right now.
    you're 40 years old and on this site quitting pmo, i dare assume you haven't had much success with women? Maybe your jealous or maybe you just speak from experience but your comment speaks for itself.

3. FrequencyLimbos

arm chair alphas, perfect. I forgot that negative guys name already, just like all the women he's talked to haha

4. I wasn't always like this. But I have noticed a correlation between well-being and ego. The better you feel about yourself, the less ego you have.
    In relationships ego is the enemy. Except when it comes to setting your limits. That's the only time it's useful.

When I approach a woman, I think about her before my own personal desire. I think that's why it works.

FrequencyLimbos likes this.