1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What to say to a girl who cancels your date ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Uhm yes okayyyy no one ever disputed that nor did they bring it up until now.

Now please show us the part where she didn't consent to having a date with him??

Spirituss likes this.
  2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

You are showing weakness with this message for 2 reasons.
    1- She didn't answer your previous question, so you texted her again. You couldn't wait for her to respond to you. You are afraid she is not going to text you back.
    2- You asked her if the date was still on. Confident man don't do this, they see themselves as a catch and are sure that this woman are not going to cancel or ghost them.
    This is exactly what woman do when they really like a guy and are not sure if he is going to show up.
    She you are been the girl here, you are been femenine and that is a turn off for woman.

She is not sorry, a woman that is exited to go out with you would never do this, she will be there and respond quicky to your text. You asked her out and she didn't responde back. She was probably trying to go out with another dude she was more interested with or she have a plan that was more interesting than dating you. She wanted to keep her nigth open till the last minute if a better plan comes up.

Again, more weakness. Confident man don't go and ask these questions. Never date woman that are not happy to go out on a date with you. If she cancels you she is showing you that her level of attraction to you is really low. Why would you date a woman like this? only guys with a low selfsteem would date a woman like this. Girl like this are not going to put the effort on the date, is going to be you making all the effort and that is boring.. but when a woman is really intereste in you the date normally is great because she is putting the effort in it.

This is exactly the excuse that woman tell guys that they are not interested in. This is a way woman reject guys but without been so harsh with them. Woman don't want to hurt your feelings, so they give you this BS to avoid telling you she is not attracted to you.

Haha, exact words they always say. This is text box, "It's not you, it's me." It's definitevely you, she is just not attracted to you.

Typical nice guy respond. She knows with this that you would do anything to be wit her. A man that respect hymself and his time would not be ok that this girl cancels him at the last minute and waste his time. Time is valueable, if you let other people play with it, you are going to get jercked around a lot.

Yes! she knows you are a nice guy that don't have a spine and is never going to stand his ground with her. You thing that you won point with her, but you failed the test miserably.

She is not sorry, she knows you are a nice guy and is not attracted to nice guys.

Guess what? her other plans failed, probably the guy she was eager to date cancel on her and now she is without a plan.
    Woman will always prefer to go out with a guy that have low attraction than staying at home alone.
    At most is a free beer or drink. She knows you are a nice guy and would put up with everything she want.

Of course you are, she is playing with your time and you are ok with it.
    If a woman don't respect you, she is never going to love you. This girl knows that she can jerk you around and you will let her do it.

She changed the plans maybe? Another sign of low attraction. Woman that love to see you, will go wereever you ask them to go.

More nice guys and loosers advice. Chase the woman you like and you will get her like in movies. This doesn't work in real life. If a woman is not attracted to you, and she cancels on you, she lost her chances with you. A man that have options with woman wouldn't put up with this bad behaviour.

You already show her that you wanted to see her asking her out, giving part of your time to be with her. She showed you that she don't value speding time with you.

No it doesn't. You are showing you are weak, and she can jerk you around and you are not going to stand your ground with her. Woman don't respect weak guys like this.

This is approval siking behaviour. Tell her how much you like her and she will definitevely will go out with you. This doesn't work like this. If she is not attracted to you, no matter how much you tell her she is amazing, she is going to be still not attracted to you.

@StarRider is rigth, she is not attracted to you. She is going to use you for atttentions and validation, and of course free dates.

If a woman cancel on you at last minute is a clear sign of disrespect. That she is playing with your time, probably a shit test. All of that is a sign of low attraction to you. Just walk away, don't waste time with woman that have low interest in you.

Yes, they also like man that stand their ground and don't let woman jerk them around. You get jerked around by this woman.

Exactly, when a woman is really into you, she will forget about his ex.. life and problems.

It probably a shit test and he failed miserably.

You tell her you wanted to date her, she tell you she wastn't ready to date. And after that she tell you to go out. So you agreeded to be friend first. I wouldn't agree to that. I would just tell her that or we are going out to see what happens, but not as friends, or we should not go out and she is free to contact me when she is ready to go out on a date with me. That's standing up for what you want.

This is what man that are low value and don't have options with woman are going to do.
    Man with options, when a woman cancels on them he just go out with another woman.
    Are you going to date a woman that cancels on you or with a woman that is all over you and is happy to date you?

This is because you never dated woman that have high attraction to you. That's because the way you behave. No woman is going to have high attraction to a guy that don't stand his grown. You are letting woman play with your time, you are pursuing woman and letting them jerk you around.
    Be more masculine and woman are going to chase you, woman are going to be persistent to be with you.
    When you experience that kind of relationship with woman you are going to realice you were wrong all the time.

That's exactly what woman do when they have high attraction for you. Are you in a harry to get woman? Aren't you happy alone? Do you need the validation of a woman by your side to feel a man? You are coming up to dating from a place of weakness.

Is not about frustration. Is about accepting the fact the other person is not more willing to put the effort to be with us. I only date woman that put the effort to be with me, I don't settle for woman that don't do that. if a woman put a stop on me, then I accept that and move on to another woman that is willing and happy to put the effort to be with me. I can do that because I have options, man that have no options and value, will keep pursuing woman that don't want to be with them.

Low value man, that don't value themselves and have no oher options with woman will persist.

You are totally trying to gain her attention and validation. YOu are been totally femenine in this interaction. You already put her in a pedestal and you will do anything to gain her hurt.

On the countrary, every time I date a woman she is the one telling me nice things and trying to get my attention and validation. They putt all the effort to like me, that's beacuase they have high attraction for me.
    That's the best place to be on in a date and that's the best dates and experiences with woman you are going to have.

No, is a bribe for sex. Is a bribe for attention. Shows that you don't have enough value and you need to make those stuff to make her like you.

Exactly.. she is not really into you. Only date woman that have high attraction to you.

3. Mr red pill ahah

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  4. maybe she just wasn't in the mood for it...? y'all r thinking about this too much imho

5. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

I was texting with this girl. The night before a simp who she wasn’t attracted to had dumped her over a video game date night. I texted her the day after because I happened to be in town. She turned me down but I persisted and told her not to dwell on that. We went on date, I screwed up the end of date kiss. She went on second date with me and she’d be the last woman I’d ever date. We got married and it’s not perfect but we have a wonderful life together.

There is no one type of woman and set of rules women follow to each reaction or action. When we look at them that way, we see them as preprogrammed objects and not subjects with agency. Who the hell wants to see women and treat women like that?

6. DiegoSR

DiegoSR Fapstronaut

This thread is getting out of control :confused:

StarRider and modern milarepa like this.
  7. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Is not about OP credibility, is about the message he is sending .. he is probably dating a lot of woman and been used by them. Lot's of woman will take advantage of desperate guys like this for a free meal or beer.
    The idea is to don't let this bad advice get to other man.

NoEdgingForever likes this.
  8. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Nope, ex beta, ex nice guy, ex woman pleaser, ex man that get jerked around by woman... yes, I was just like you but worked on myself to be more masculine and that hard work is paying off in hugh amounts in every aspect of my life.

NoEdgingForever likes this.
  9. I saw her again yesterday. We went for a drink. I walked her home and kissed her in front of her car. She offered me to get into her car and we did the foreplay. She was on her period but I will see her again this weekend :)
    I slept with 34 women in my life. I am 23 years old. I approach women in my everyday life. In the street, in the stores, women with their mothers, women with guys. I have no problem socializing and no hatred towards women. I don't feel the need to be more masculine because women like my sensitivity. That's what makes me strong. Your red pill speech (be more masculine, make her chase etc) is just pathetic ahah. You don't accept yourself so much that you need to be someone else.
    I currently have 2 women that I am sleeping with right now and several dates with other women in the next few days. But go ahead and keep making me laugh. I will always have far more abundance and fulfilling relationships than you and your misplaced pride.

I wanted to bring something to this thread to help guys and discuss this topic which is interesting. Unfortunately there are a lot of weird people here

Kodoz, DiegoSR and ANewFocus like this.
  10. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Good one

PEx (1).gif

Ok Chad. I'm joking btw

StarRider, CarP and Spirituss like this.
  11. Btw attraction is not something that can be intellectualized. You are either attractive or you are not. It's a choice. And when you approach a lot of women you want them to feel good. You put your ego aside, you express what you want to express, who you are. And that's what's going to make you fundamentally attractive. And that's also what makes you connect with this woman. Vulnerability is a great strength. Guys who don't show any weakness just have a big ego problem.

Guys who are full of pride don't have fulfilling relationships. They hate themselves too much for that.

ANewFocus likes this.
  12. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Ohh the rare sensitive Chad vs the boomer traditional Chad.

This thread has become the clash of the chads

silex_jedi, StarRider and ANewFocus like this.
  13. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

Funny how everyone is microanalyzing the text messages and using that to make decisive conclusions about OP. I mean... were you guys there when he approached the girl?

I think the message here is that women are unpredictable and can change their minds and that there's no problem with being honest.

Good job @Spirituss

14. This thread is hilarious. Very enjoyable :)

I agree that we should not waste our time with people who don't like us, but the OP is clearly having fun and that's all that matters. When you're having fun, people like to be a part of that no matter what happens and it's only going to improve your chances.

The other side of the coin is there appears to be a contingent of men who's expectations are so incredibly high that they don't bother to enter the game at all. Like if the woman doesn't drop her jaw, spread her legs and ask you to marry her within 5 seconds of the first date, "she's just not into you."

I see this sort of thing preached by lots of youtube scam artists like Coach Corey Wane. Basically they say that all you need to do is kick back and let her chase you. Seriously? And WHY the F would she do THAT?? When 95% of the dudes need a coach to get laid, what possible value would they offer a woman to even begin chasing them- especially when she doesn't even know who you are? And how can she get to know you unless you talk to her and go out with her?

But this message is what a lot of guys want to hear because it means they don't have to do anything. It keeps them dependent on these "coaches" because it's a sure fire way of never putting yourself at risk of being rejected. Then they can keep living in their head, dreaming of that one girl who is finally "into them" so much that she's going to be beating down their door while they don't have to do anything at all.

15. So well said. Every guy who has ever approached thinks that. It's like knowing a part of the world that others can't see.
    What gets me is that it's common sense.

There is no reason for a woman to show enormous attraction to a stranger. Simply because you are a stranger.
    A woman has no reason to chase you. Personally, a woman who "chases" (what does that even mean) me very quickly scares me and I tell myself that she must take herself very little into consideration

I think it's time to face reality. There is no future where you will be so masculine and have so much money and status that women will come to you.
    This red pill talk fuels so much hate and frustration. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. It's just not human to become perfect.

Of course, eating well, having projects, doing sports helps a lot. It helps to feel fulfilled. But that's all. The truth is if you want something, you have to fight for what you want. Including women. And that's okay I mean that's life.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2021
  16. LOL! Well I'm new here so perhaps I'm missing something you've spotted so keenly- but the OP doesn't strike me as a troll. Maybe he's trolling you and some others who are so quick to dismiss him.

ANewFocus and Spirituss like this.
  17. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

this is so true. thanks for the post, its a good reminder for us guys, to dont give up at the first obstacle. women actually like guys who persist. it shows that the guy is strong enough to face rejection. it shows to them also that the guy really is interested. and an interested, strong guy, is what they want. i think you handled the situation great, and i learned something, if im ever in a similar situation. right now, im in a committed relationship, but also in this context, there are often situations where the girl says no, and you have to change that.

im also understanding where @p1n1983 and @StarRider are coming from. but to them i only have to say, look at the results. @Spirituss got what he wanted, he got to kiss a pretty girl and maybe already got laid or will get laid. how much more proof do you guys need that what he tells us has value, if thats what (you) are after?

imho, the only thing that i would criticize about OP, is, that going after women as much as he does is not manly. there are more important things in this world than just women. it seems to me, that they are his meaning of life, his god, and he worships them. its not good, i believe, and i would not do it for those reasons, but then again, i think its pretty cool of him, to dare to do what he does. we can learn a lot from OP, even if we dont follow in his steps, we can learn a lot from him, if hes genuine and honest, and i have no reason to believe hes not - i believe his posting on this forum comes from his lifestyle of personal development, its not bragging. only i hope that OP can also look at the other side, and learn from others, especially, that going after women is what makes him unattractive, and that there are other more important things in this world than women, towards which he should rather direct his efforts and strengths, of which i am certain, there are a lot ;)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
    ANewFocus and Spirituss like this.
  18. Thanks for your post and your advice bro :)
    Wise words

19. AI7

AI7 Fapstronaut

To be honest, many women are not as direct as men in terms of saying what they want. They'll just give you a hint by saying "no" and are trying their best to be polite incase the guy goes crazy and starts abusing her. That's the last thing a girl would want to experience. Not saying you're that type of person but she doesn't know you well enough for her to consider it. I'd say to keep your options open and talk to many more girls.

Spirituss likes this.
  20. I’m having a relationship with her now

StoicContemplation likes this.