1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Quiver

Quiver Distinguished Fapstronaut

Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii

2. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

Hey, wiseone!

3. Lol right as I saw someone trying to train themselves like a dog, like Pavlov's freaking dog, I automatically thought of the quote. Anytime I see the mention of 'rewards and punishment' here that Zhuang Zhou quote is getting dropped like IT'S HOT!

4. Last time I played DK was on N64 back in middle school. What a jam that was.

Taylor25 and Quiver like this.
  5. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

Yeh man, me too. Do you enjoy ZhuangZi's book? (actually his philosophy)

6. Very much. Daoist teachings are something I delved into great depths with. I went even deeper into Buddhism.

7. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

Great, then maybe you should check out Krishnamurti's book. And the first one I recommend is "The flight of Eagle" (easily found on the internet). We can discuss it

8. I've delved into all teachings my friend. But thank you.

9. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

Oh my silly mistake :D I should have known that.

10. Why lol? How is that even a mistake dude?

Krishnamurti has some great content on YouTube might as well drop ONE LIKE IT'S HOT now that you bring his wonderful soul up :)

11. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

I heard some called him as the rebirth of ZhuangZi in modern time

12. He was definitely insightful. That's definitely not a stretch but I think some of Zhuang Zi's teachings went much, much, much, much, much deeper.

Psycho96 likes this.
  13. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

Maybe we should discuss somewhere else. The topic is getting distracted. LOL

14. Hey we can stray from the path here for a sec. One more.

KrishnamurtiArchive - YouTube

A 1 minute guide to ZhuangZi by a Harvard Professor:

15. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

Mm-hmm. That's great idea, indeed. Thank you for the sharing. I've just read some of his books (not in english)
    This channel must be useful for me.

16. Your username would lead me to believe you are a bit too unstable to have an interest in these topics hmmm??

17. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

Actually I'm happy when found someone has the quite common reading.
    Why did you judge me with a username? LOL

18. I wasn't judging you I was alluding to something based upon what your name means.

It does make sense such teachings would be like medicine for psychosis.

19. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

I took that username when I did a funny test on thinkinghumanity (by expressing the feeling about the inkblot). And it said that I had a psychopath characteristics.
    LOL, I was laughing then, and took that nickname.