1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. BrowneyedBri

BrowneyedBri Fapstronaut

RAINBOW 6 SIEGE LETS GOOOOO

Deleted Account and 2525 like this.
  2. Into my second week of Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm feeling overwhelmed but the good kind of overwhelmed, already so much beauty and challenge.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

It should be named talion. Or Kenny McCormick.

WesternWolf likes this.
  4. Jack York

Jack York Fapstronaut

Zelda: botw

What can I say? GG

Jen@8675309 and 2525 like this.
  5. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

World of Warcraft. All day erry day.

Kizito.D likes this.
  6. AlexBlade

AlexBlade New Fapstronaut

Smite. 2-3 matches per day. Sometimes I can spin reels but never play for real. My passion is ps4 games.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
    Mankrik likes this.
  7. Probably a good move. I've enjoyed Titan fall 2 and seige but the next gen has been absolute trash for the most part.

Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Titanfall 2 looks pretty amazing, haven't played it yet. The only reason I didn't buy a PS4 is because I didn't play games in years and because the new super slim 500gb model costs just around $160. I'm probably never going to buy a console again and just go with PC like everyone else lol. PS3's good for running Bluray and streaming Netlix, the way I see, it pretty much pays for itself.

9. I still want to check out assassin's creed. I got the xbox and I was severely dissapointed. Most of the Good titles were recycled from the previous gen. I was also very turned off by how greedy the developers have gotten with the loot boxes and the 3 tiered pricing. I pay full price for a game which basically turns out to be a commercial for the content it should have included to begin with. No more consoles for me.

10. Gotham Outlaw

There's some good games out there without forced micro transactions. DOOM and Wolfenstein are great linear shooters. Injustice is a fun fighting game. While it has micro transactions they're for shaders and you buy the one you want. Shadow of war can be played entirely without micro transactions. It was scummy of WB to put loot boxes in the game but they actually suck. You don't have the history like you do with the randomly generated orcs you meet in the game.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. AlexBlade

AlexBlade New Fapstronaut

Shooters are played better on PC, I have PS4 but I cant play BF or Call of Duty using gamepad. Keyboard and mouse = 100% fun.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Currently I'm playing Farming Simulator 17, Eternal Ring, Evil Within and Dreamfall Chapters on the Ps4.

The most fun I've had in a while was Titanfall 2, even the coop horde mode was fun. :D

13. Fuck yeah.

Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Indeed, I love this game. Replayed it way to many times t count haha.

15. Right now I am playing Alien Isolation. Damn this is a scary game, the alien stalking you is just terrifying. Yesterday I was playing it and the alien was suddenly standing in a doorway, I leapt from there trying to get into a vent. But too late, it had captured me and I was dead in seconds.

Other than that I am currently playing Rise of the Tomb Raider, Divinity: Original Sin 2, The Sims 4 (on and off) and other smaller games.

Taylor25 and I_can_and_I_will like this.
  16. Alien Isolation is my top 5 game this generation. Holy shit, that game's AMAZING!!!

17. 2012Crafty

2012Crafty Fapstronaut

Farpoint in Vr but the spiders come in your head and its scary

18. Gotham Outlaw

My friend told me there's a predator boss in ghost recon. Victory felt so good after all the times he killed me.

19. Femi

Femi Fapstronaut

Plants vs. Zombies 2

Started playing the franchise on PS4 in 2015 and never played COD since; and I love COD. That shows how much I enjoyed the game. Very family friendly.