1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video were you just watching?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon? Neither have I and I'm quite ok with dying having not.

2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

3. I was just reminded of how different we all are.

Some of us would get into fist fights if we came together in the same meeting place to talk about things perhaps.

NOW THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DISCUSSION THREAD SO IF YOU ARE IN SUPPORT OF TRUMP THE CHUMP JUST KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF IF YOU CAN SOMEHOW FIND THE SELF CONTROL, IF YOU CANNOT HOLD YOUR GARBAGE INSIDE YOU START YOUR OWN THREAD FFS OR GTFO & DIAF.

DAMMIT I WANT TO BE ALLOWED BACK IN CANADA BUT THAT AIN'T HAPPENIN' ANYTIME SOON:

4. Now this is smile worthy brother thank you, watching now over a cup of licorice tea. Handpicked licorice from the wilderness of Kazakhstan.

I Free I likes this.
  5. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Nice my brother ! blessings and way to keep the vibes all the way positive from the computer screen to real life ! lol . always .

6. SHIIIIIIIIT.

Let's keep this thread movin' and straighten this cyber feng shui situation out hurr.

"Twice a day, Joseph Sekar goes to the roof of his camera repair shop in Chennai, India, and feeds 8,000 parakeets. That's right, 8,000 birds, twice a day. He spends 40% of his income on feeding the birds, who were displaced after the 2006 Southeast Asia floods. It's a lot, but for Joseph, nothing brings more joy than watching the birds fly and knowing they are well-fed and healthy. He's the Birdman of Chennai—and he couldn't be happier."

7. YES BRO. YES BRO. YES THIS IS THE SHIT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

P.S.

I would never do this unless I had a death wish.

This video is actually a little sad.

8. I was watching that earlier today, I don't get how anyone can not recognize him lol

9. Mom: Did you take a poo poo today?

10. DA REAPER!!!

[​IMG]

Not bad. They did pretty good.

Damn man these lyrics are next level but nowhere to be found listen close if you wanna expand yo mind:

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  11. Alright this is no longer mundane thread.

But hey ye may post what ye please....thou art welcome to share the mundane.

12. Bro is that the Nightcrawler in your avatar....I fuckin' loved that twisted ass film....

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  13. Yup and same lol they should make a part 2