1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What would aliens find weird about us?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ghost in the Shell, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Imagine we're being observed from the outer space. Which habit of the modern human would puzzle the extra-terrestrials the most?

Would it be the fact that we walk from a box to a different box, spend a couple of hours there and then go back to the first box where we lie down motionlessly before repeating the same cycle again?

I think another would be that many humans choose to spend a good deal of time by looking at moving pictures of other, unknown humans copulating while the viewer simulates the intercourse on himself or herself.

brilliantidiot and palindromo like this.
  2. Is that even a correct English sentence? I haven't yet figured out how to refer back to the original subject of a sentence when there are dependent clauses.

3. ^ that guy does so many of these alien comics, and they're all hilarious.

4. Those are amazing

5. I cannot answer this, as I don't know them aliens! :rolleyes::D;)

6. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

I’d say they’d wonder why we try to reproduce by masturbating ourselves when we know it won’t work.

HappyHands likes this.
  7. I don't think anyone is trying to reproduce through masturbation. Lol

HappyHands likes this.
  8. Mushroom tips , and jelly beans

9. Raven King

Raven King Fapstronaut

How we are not united as a species, despite having lived on this planet for thousands of years. Always fighting each other.

HappyHands likes this.
  10. HappyHands

HappyHands Fapstronaut

They would be amazed about how we are destroying our home, too.

Raven King likes this.
  11. I'm trying to duplicate some new socks , the gift that keeps on giving

Mistersofty and HappyHands like this.
  12. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

if u have any evidence they exist i'll be sure to ask them

13. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

They’d wonder why we go insane over little stamped pieces of paper, or why the majority of us put poison into our bodies daily.