1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's standing between you and your dreams ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Brother, Not gonna lie to you - But a Man with a dream is like a Warrior without a clear Path.

Men are biologicaly stronger, and tend to be the best version of themselves, I'm talking about Alpha Male Thinking. You are a New Yorker - You are far better than 95% People on Earth. You City id the Capital town of world Economy, meaning you can become a handsome Moth** F**** Alpha Male to 90% of the females of this planet!

Also if the only girls you know out there are the Stacys that walk there around you, let me tell you this as Harsh Toxic Reality as it is. There beauty won't last for the majority of them, There best bet to Attract the Best Alpha Male is right now in their youth years (18 - 28 years old ) After that there will be other Hot Women that will replace them in term of the new beauty queens.

Hmm... The question right ? How can i become Handsome and Ultra Alpha Male ?

Focus on the Goddamn Money, Read Books, Watch documentaries, Surrend yourself with people that has the same dream or are will.to achieve it. Focus all your energy on that!

And mark my word on it, there is no Ugly Multi Millionaire.

One last thing, about the 90%+ Female that will be attracted to you, I want you to remember one thing, The west world is all 1 Billion people - while other parts of the world twnds to have 6.8 Billion people, Are you tell me that there are no Hot Beautifuly Beautiful Girls out there in one of these countries ? And better yet Virgins! You can still marry the best of them, if you still want that!

Focus on becoming a Multi Millionaire as young as you are, You will make it with full concentration and dedication, Good Luck my friend.

First thing now is to kick this PMO Habbit out of your system than focus on this! Best of Luck!

Remember one thing, We owe a big respect to everyone on this forums, everyone who built this community to help us better ourself, thanks to everyone of them and to every staff member, they all did a great job by helping us achieve our full potential, I thank them all from the deepest parts of my heart.

Atticus likes this.
  2. I know it’s a foolish dream. But I’ll NEVER give it up. I just don’t care. NYC, LA, Portland, or a 100 souls village smack dab in the middle of nowhere, one day I’m going to live in the USA. I was made for this country. I’ve never belonged in France. Never felt at home. All my life I’ve been desperately trying to escape. Managed for a bit, 3 years in London, 4 months in Montreal, but the call is haunting me. I need to go live in the USA. Wish we could exchange

SickSicko and Atticus like this.
  3. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Not a foolish dream at all - I'm just a local who has spent too much time here, haha.

I like the energy. But a story, if you will.

When I was a child, the Power Rangers TV show was one of my favorite things to watch. Being a poor kid with too much free time, it sucked up a lot of hours of my indoors time.

Well, one day, I was walking into a toy store with my mother. There, among the shelves of action figures was an entire set of Power Rangers robots. I was trilled, beyond belief, and begged my mother to buy it for me. Truly, there was nothing in the world that I wanted more than that set, but seeing how poor we were, she couldn't buy it.

I was so upset. I cried myself to sleep that night because I really wanted that thing. Needed it.

Skip ahead two months. It's Christmas now and there I was, opening up that very same box of robots. I thanked my parents to high heaven and began playing with them.

After an hour of playing with the toys I so wanted, convinced myself I needed, I grew bored with them and tossed them aside.

If you read all of that - thanks, friend. And thanks for the words. :)

Meshuga and Mr.Tony like this.
  4. At least you felt love of your parents, hope you'll take care of them and love them back.

In my case, I burried both of them. I'm alonely man with one dream/goal and i'm willing to burn bridges to get there.

It was great talking to you my friend.

Atticus likes this.
  5. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Hang in there, brother. Solid Snake was one of my heroes growing up. :emoji_relaxed:

Mr.Tony likes this.
  6. JohnDowson

JohnDowson New Fapstronaut

Fear of failure and laziness

7. Age, poverty, and a whole lot of other depressing stuff.

-J29

Mr.Tony likes this.
  8. Have you tried all your best with an obsession to succeed like when you try to breath ? ( I'm serious )

Have you tried a Professional Life's Coach ? He might tell you wish strategy and plan to follow in order to improve and suceed.

9. Yes, I wasted 7 years trying to pursue this one particular dream of mine. I failed to reach my goals, not because I lacked the effort or skils, but because I didn't have proper financial support structure to continue to the next stage. I won't disclose what it was, since I am trying to erase the memories from that chunk of my life. I shouldn't have responded to this thread, maybe. But, if you want to believe my words, than yes, I have tried everything in my own personal control and it wasn't enough.
    Bah! All they charge is exorbitant prices for simple cliche advices. Rare good ones may exist, but so far, from my own experience and from other people's, most of them are word mincing charlatans. Anyway, I don't wanna discuss this further. It's not a happy topic for me.

-J29

Mr.Tony likes this.
  10. I understand brother... I wish you a great life and best of luck.

J29 likes this.
  11. 1 billion dollars cash

Mr.Tony likes this.
  12. Ever thought about how to get it ? ( Serious Question )

Start slow and keep growing up, that's up to 50 years of hardwork and dedication depending on the location and the industry. It is possible but only for certain life stories.

13. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

I want a sack of gummy bears and it’s raining outside.

14. sure lottery tickets lol

15. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

16. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

If I could get my wife to move, I’d love to live in France. Tired of big cities in U.S.

Keep looking for remote jobs with us-companies. Maybe one day they will give you an opportunity.

My dream is I’ve never really had one. I’m a wanderer. I wish I had big dreams. I did just fulfill a childhood dream of owning a sports car. Sure I would love to live in Asia for a period of time, travel the world.

What I really need is to quit PMO so I can have more intimate marriage with wife and we can live our best lives together. We have a 90% great marriage with our PMO and food addictions, but I know there’s more waiting if I can quit PMO.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  17. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Crippling self-sabotage

Chris_Cactusblossom and Mr.Tony like this.
  18. Good luck my frienf, i can feel every sentence you wrote, there is nothing happier than having a lovely wife and great family. I wish you the best.

ANewFocus likes this.
  19. Weakness and addiction to comfort. Lack of ability to see it clearly and plan it out. Apathy. Fear. Selfishness and lack of perspective. Negativity! :D:D:D

Mr.Tony likes this.