1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the point anymore?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Brador, Aug 29, 2019.

1. skibum71

skibum71 Fapstronaut

Dude, lots of us here can relate to the feeling of being ignored by women and knowing that the joy of being intimate with a beautiful woman is something we probably won't experience.
    My attitude is - get on with life, there are a ton of other things I can enjoy doing. Find stuff that makes you happy, and do it as often as possible.
    You, on the other hand, seem to be dealing with it by being a mysogenist.
    As I said, many of us can relate to being a complete non-entity in the eyes of women, hot women more so. But most of us are committed to self improvement one way or another, your attitude, on the other hand, stinks.
    Your attitude seems to be 'women reject me therefore they are all stupid bitches and I hate them'. Something I've learned from psychotherapy is that we get often get cause-effect muddled up. So, it's very possible your situation is more like 'i hate women and think they are all stupid bitches therefore they reject me'.
    My guess is that women react in the way you've described not because they are unattracted to you (which of course may well be the case) but because they sense a bad tempered, mysogenist, potential Elliot Rodgers kinda guy.
    I wish you well but you really need to sort your attitude out cos if you don't this whole issue is gonna eat you up.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  2. you said it best my friend

skibum71 likes this.
  3. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    @Brador you said you want to understand, but do you know what is stopping you from understanding? It’s yourself.

There is a single variable in everything that is going wrong for you: it’s you.

I’m not saying that to put you down, but unless you learn to look at your own part and how your own behaviours contribute to the behaviours of others around you then you will not progress into understanding. You really want this understanding? Ask the women who rejected you to tell you why they did it.

You may have to make amends to some of them first, especially if you treated them poorly in the past. If I were in your shoes I’d say something like, “Hey, I’ve been thinking a lot about what you said before but I’m having trouble understanding a few things. You see, I’m really bad socially and just don’t get things like you do. Can you tell me specifically what I’ve done to make you react to me the way you did? Sorry if what I did before came off wrong, I’ve just been doing my best to stay away from everyone and thought it was obvious that was my intention.”

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  4. Your problem isn't women, seriously. People come in all different shapes and sizes,backgrounds, attitudes. I see ugly men with beautiful women. ugly women with handsome men which proves to me that beauty is all about perspective. I can't imagine why a woman would just randomly come up to you and start belittling you and being venomous, i mean sure if she is mentally unstable it's possible, crazy people do crazy things.

Once in amsterdam i saw a 50 year old woman rubbing her bottom against a tree and talking nonsense but i didn't think to myself 'yeah all women are like that' i've met lovely women and i've met total bitches in my life but it's wrong to tar everyone with the same brush.

your problem starts with your anger and your bitterness and the world isn't just going to magically change overnight, you must find some kind of inner peace, come to terms with whatever experiences you have had that have contributed to this mindset, i'd recommend therapy or counselling...asking for help is not a sign of weakness it shows you want to find your strength.

goodnice 2.0 and skibum71 like this.