1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are you from ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DAIKICHI, Oct 26, 2018.

1. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@jk243 Hi Nice to meet you. I want to get Congo flag! Can I ask you question?

What kind of sport is it favorite in Congo?

My images about Congo is very hot and there are many animals on open field. Is it right?

2. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@u376 my favorite anime is ONE PIECE or NARUTO. These are very famous in Japan. I also know other anime or Japanese manga. But I don’t know what anime is broadcasted all over the world.

u376 likes this.
  3. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@CH3RRY Oh! That was unfortunate...
    I can get Finland flag! Thank you!

4. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Football is King.

Yeah But dont Forget fashion, music, and... war, poverty and political disorder.:(

Awakeatlast and DAIKICHI like this.
  5. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Ok......right now I am watching Fullmetal alchemist....
    My favorite ones are
    Death parade
    Attack on Titan
    When they cry

DAIKICHI likes this.
  6. nef

nef Fapstronaut

I'm from Bra Bra ,what are your questions ?

7. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@Amarion Thank you ! I get New flag Now! Your plan is very romantic! Well, France people are may romantic! I will take care of my attitude if I go to France. I understood I need self-confidence and polite to attract people. Thanks to you, I became interested in France more.:)

I’m currently on Chinase history AC0 - AC900.

Amarion likes this.
  8. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@Olesaiyan hi! I want to get Kenya flag.

Can you often see wild animals like giraffes, elephants and so on in Kenya?

I googled about Kenya, then there were many pictures of wild animals and magnificent views. Of course Kenya has big cities like Nairobi.

9. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@Hros Hello! Thank you. I know little about Israel.

Are there some Japanese things like food or cultures in Israel?
    Some Japanese people think Israel is good country but they also believe Israel is a little dangerous country because Japan is very safe. I’m sorry if this sounds rudes, is your country dangerous?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  10. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@jk243 of course OK! I will learn about Congo more.

11. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@u376 I like Fullmetal alchemist! It was amazing! And I also know Attack on titan but I don’t like scene which titan eat people...:(

12. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Well, quite a few Israelis like eating sushi, which is sold here, and many Israelis like watching anime. I don't know too much about Japanese culture, so I can't tell you if there's anything else.
    Interesting question. It depends how you'd define "dangerous". People here, thankfully, don't just "disappear" without a trace, like in countries such as North Korea, various Arab countries, etc. We've never had a coup (overthrowing the government in a non-democratic fashion). However, like in other countries, there are parts that are more dangerous- the Israeli settlements that are near Palestinian cities and towns are sometimes terrorized by said Palestinians (some areas more often then others), which is why the IDF has many bases in those areas, with very intensive daily schedules to make sure everything is okay.
    Also like other countries- we've got a criminal underworld, but I'm not sure how that works. It mostly involves a number of criminal families, mostly known to the public.
    And yeah, we've got "freelance" thieves, murderers and the like.

About homeland security, the IDF is considered one of the top military forces in the world, and the Shin-bet (Israeli equivalent of the FBI) and the Mossad (Israeli equivalent of the CIA) are considered some of the top governmental intelligence agencies in the world. Thanks to the Iron Dome invention, we're kept mostly out of harm from the Palestinians' many missile attacks. Every few years, the IDF launches a large-scale operation to shut down Hamas and other terrorist cells' bases of operations, which give us a few relatively quiet years.

That's about it. If you've got any other questions, I'd be happy to answer.

13. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Yeah ....Titans are very scary

DAIKICHI likes this.
  14. Yes you can, I live right by a park and while driving I see giraffe, warthog, zebra and antelope. It's pretty nice and the view is awesome.
    I live near a park so I do get to see a lot of animals. It's pretty nice.:emoji_flag_ke::emoji_flag_ke::emoji_flag_ke:

Awakeatlast and DAIKICHI like this.
  15. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Welcome to Israel! I've lived here almost all of my life.

16. ? ? ?

? ? ? Fapstronaut

フロリダ

17. colourdreams

colourdreams Fapstronaut

I live between Russia and Ukraine (in
    Anti-Terrorist Operation Zone
    )

18. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

I'm a 17 year old and from Germany

19. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

This thread restored my faith in humanity.

♡ y'all.