1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are you from ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DAIKICHI, Oct 26, 2018.

1. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Hello! I started this challenge at my journal 1 month ago.
    Now, I have got 6 flags. I would like to talk with people in the world.:)

▶︎▶︎Get country flags!
    Rule.
    If I can talk with people from other countries, I get country flag in which they live! However I have to ask question, or I can’t get flag.

So, if you don’t mind, please tell me “I’m from bra bra. Do you have any question?”. Then, I ask you question about you or your country.
    (For example, what favorite sports in your country?)
    Please reply to me. Then, I can get a flag!

Thank you for reading. Please tell me your country!

2. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

My introduction.
    I am Japanese man. I’m 18. I like watching movie, playing sports, reading book and creating something. And I learn English hard now because I want to be good at speaking English and then I want to go abroad someday.

3. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I am from the UK. 35 year old male. Any questions? :)

4. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Thank you for your replying @fredisthebes !
    I want to get UK flag! Ok, well

What is your favorite movie or famous movies in UK?
    I watch any kind of movies, but especially I like Action, SF, Adventure and do so on. I hardly see romantic, but I may romantic movie too.:rolleyes:

5. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

I am Indian. 24 complete years have passed away from my life. I like watching movies mostly in Hindi & Tamil. I am pursuing CA course (which is the most challenging course under finance stream in India). Recent movie which I watched is Badhaai Ho(Hindi movie-comedy genre) & U Turn(Tamil movie-Thriller genre)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  6. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
    I grew up in Ponce, Puerto Rico
    I'm 25 years old. I've been in NoFap since 2014.
    Sports that people in Puerto Rico love to watch are baseball, basketball, boxing, tennis, football (soccer), and pro wrestling.

But I don't watch those, because I'm not like these people. I like to watch hockey, rugby, mma, kickboxing, moto x freestyle, skateboarding, snowboarding, and monster jam.

7. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm from Finland, where Santa Claus lives. What do you want to know?

8. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

One of my favourite classic British movies is 'Kind Hearts and Coronets', a witty and literary comedy made by Ealing Studios in 1949. Dennis Price plays the son of a wayward aristocratic daughter who is shunned by her wealthy family and birthright for marrying for love instead of power/money, and he plans revenge by murdering every member of the family (all played by Alec Guinness) who stands in his way, until he is crowned Duke. What could possibly go wrong?

DAIKICHI and Contentful T like this.
  9. Amarion

Amarion Fapstronaut

Hey !
    Nice thread !
    I'm 19 years old. I love reading Science Fiction books, meditating, watching movies. I practice jogging and I'm studying History and Geography.
    I'm from France :emoji_flag_wf: What do you want to know about the baguette boys cause I won't give you the beautiful French flag rightaway it is not that simple :3 I'm waiting for your question Sir

10. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Wow!! Thank you for many replying!! I’m very happy now!

11. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

All about Krampus

12. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Where is this Brah Brah you speak of? Are there totally rad brahs there?

{Ananta}, nef and Deleted Account like this.
  13. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Could it get more British than that?

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Dude is this like a game you are using us for? I mean like only you get to have flags here? How is this fair?

DAIKICHI likes this.
  15. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@Praksh thank you for your comment!:)
    I am glad to hear you like watching movies. I watched Indian movie once before , which is 3 idiots ( all is well in English, Kitto umaku iku in Japan. ) I like this world view. By the way, I have things I want to know about India.

What are your country’s virture? Food? Sightseeing? or Heart of people?

I heard sometimes that “Once you go to India, you can’t come back.” It is not mean India is dangerous country, but Indian culture is very different from Japan, so if Japanese people began to like Indian country once, you will begin to love India. :D

16. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@MJ Elite thank you for your reply!:)
    I’m ashamed to say, but I don’t know anything about Puerto Rico. So I checked it a little. On the website, 95% Puerto Rico people speak Spanish at home. Are most of Puerto Rico please bilingual?

Where is the famous place in Puerto Rico? If you take Japanese to somewhere in your country, where will you go?

Personally, I would like to go to watch the Hockey games with you.:)

17. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@Contentful T
    Thank you for comments! but,,,I can understand “How is this far.” Please tell me more in details.

18. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@CH3RRY Wow! Santa Claus !! I love Santa Claus! He give us happy!

What was the best present from Santa Claus in your life?
    Santa Claus came home when I was child. My best present from Santa Claus was may table socerr game and table hokey game.:)

19. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@Amarion Yeah! Thank you for your comment.
    Japanese people like France because there are very beautiful cities. I want to go to France, if I have chance. And I’m also learning world history now.;)

Ok, Please tell me good date plan in France.
    If I have a new girlfriend, I will introduce your plan to her.;) Haha.

20. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

@fredisthebes It sounds very good! I want to watch it but,,, it seems very minor in Japan. So I don’t know wether I can find. If I can found, I definitely will watch it! Thank you.:) And I can get UK flag now, thank you very much!