1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do I keep coming back?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bakes, Feb 26, 2019.

1. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I can't count how many times I've given up. And I always follow the same pattern. I stay clean from PMO for 1 week. 2 weeks if I'm lucky. Then something small like a YouTube video. Then before you know it I'm masturbating 15 times a day. Ok maybe 7. But still. I've been crippled by this disease for over 10 years. I've been on this platform since 4 years ago. When I came first i was masturbating up to 10 times a day. Now I'm down to twice a week. I like this process. I've never been able to go pass a month but it's better than 10 times a day. The worst about this disease for me is the fact that when I start I can't stop to just once. I need more the minute I decide to use PMO. So I believe that I'm really gonna be ok when i will be able to stop for a long period of time. Hopefully 90 days. That's what I'm aiming for this time. again. Yes. Again. Back to the original question. Why do I keep coming back? Well I'm better than I was a few months ago. And I haven't meet anyone so far who's been in trouble from not faping. But the opposite has put me in all sorts of problems that the question is how on earth am I still fapping. I get absolutely nothing from it. But my head tell me the contrary in that moment of weakness.
    But the best answer to this question, if you've been failing like me but keep coming back, like me and wonder why you can't stay away from NoFap? That answer is - who cares! If you're on fire and you're close to a river, you don't ask why you're on fire. You just jump in damn it! So stop wondering my friend. If you're here that is no coincidence. Chances are you belong here. Just Jump in.
    Thanks everyone.

2. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

bakes likes this.
  3. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

4. back2lyf

back2lyf New Fapstronaut

Same struggle here bro. :(
    I know the pain