Your Hands

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BlackVelvet, Jan 20, 2018.

1. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

Do me a solid right quick and look at your hands. Now tell me what was the last thing you've done without your hands? What have you done with them so far? Your hands can do a crazy amount of things that we all take for granted.

Your hands can build.
    Your hands can destroy.
    Your hands can be used to eat things.
    Your hands can use to help others.
    Etc, etc, etc.

"But where are you going with this Velvet?" You might be asking. The path we're all walking on has a lot to do with what you do with your hands. We can build our dream futures, full of happiness, self-love, and beautiful days or we can tear that down for a couple minutes of pleasure. This choice is a choice we all have. So if you're ever triggered or surging just take a second to look at your hands. Realize that just because the road is bumpy you haven't lost control of the car. Your tomorrow is molded by what you do with your hands today! If you've experienced a setback then don't use your hands to shove the sword deeper in your chest. Use your hands to get up and get back at it!

Keep improving and never stop hustling.

Optimum Fortitude and jager like this.
  2. Hands!
    (WARNING: Video contains semi-unclothed not very attractive - who am I to judge though - male pretending to M at somepoint of the video)