1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

YOUR MIND IS THE KEY!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Fuck yes it is!
    Today I found myself just sitting around, thinking about this girl. Kind of pissed for my own reasons. Basically, started feeling lonely and depressed.
    But then I realized... The mind is the key. To EVERYTHING! EVERY GODDAMN THING!
    You might as well say "No shit, Sherlock", but really! I have changed my mind, I have re-programmed it and I'm no longer a coomer. I'm not a sucker! I'm not an loser anymore.
    I found myself getting really depressed, feeling empty again and then I told myself "This is it, chad! This is where we beat them - the weak mentality!"
    I'm battling weakness everyday! Laziness too. Fuck being loser, fuck blaming someone else, fuck being lazy, fuck being a coomer. You should strive to become the best you can be. Don't overdo shit, just be yourself but work on yourself too.
    Be strong, be fit, be confident - nobody can take that away from you except yourself! So fuck it! Fuck soda, fuck fake friends, fuck social media, comparing and all that shit - just repeat to yourself that you are toughest motherfucker and you will get through!
    I WANT YOU TO WIN!
    I DON'T WANT YOU TO BINGE!
    I DON'T WANT YOU CRY!

I WANT YOU TO BE THE BEST! I WANT YOU TO FIND THAT SOMETHING WITHIN YOU THAT MAKES YOU FEEL POWERFUL!
    SO GO AHEAD AND STOP DOING ALL THAT DUMBASS SHIT YOU USED TO! CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK!
    NOBODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FAILURES! JUST YOU! REMEMBER IT FOREVER!
    NOONE BUT YOU!

SO GO! I WANT YOU TO WIN!

Knascher6789 likes this.