MDMA

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

DMT can do alot.
    If it comes from a animal or a tree... Honestly, tree is better

2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

3. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Of course they do

Third_Eye likes this.
  4. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Damn, even about DMT you know about 0_0. You're one smart woman.

Kenzi likes this.
  5. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

100%.

I am probably the most right-wing person you'd ever meet (although I don't feel comfortable using the term 'right-wing' anymore, since these KKK/white supremacist jackasses have apparently hijacked it). Suffice to say I'm very politically and socially conservative.

And yet, the one place I break with mainstream conservatism is on drug policy. It offends my sensibilities, but I can't argue against the economic merits of legalizing all drugs (provided they are regulated). It would reduce costs, reduce crime, and would probably only create a small increase in addiction. Plus, it would go miles toward reducing the problem (and cost) of overcrowding prisons by treating substance addiction as a health issue and not a criminal one.

And the other silver lining--I cannot imagine a bigger, gigantic F*** YOU to the Mexican drug cartels than if the United States legalized drugs. They would be rendered completely powerless, virtually overnight.

6. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Dude... it doesn't work. At all. The more you do that, the more drugs become a racket and kill more and more people. Forbidding something makes it more and more desired.
    You cannot destroy bad drugs. They are a reality, sadly. It's like making alcohol illegal
    Not to mention, it would save the lives of those who die for bad stuff and incorrect doses and keep people out of the streets, and give a chance to addicts to reboot in state clinics like they did it switzerland. They crushed heroin by giving it away for free.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

You realize I was agreeing with you, right?

8. PasterofMuppets

Dude, I wasn't talking to you, lol

9. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

There's gotta be a way to dispose of "bad drugs."

10. PasterofMuppets

Maybe there is, but in the meantime the smartest thing to do is legalizing.

11. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Anything but crack, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, angel dust, smack, or anything else synthetic shouldn't be consumed. Only the natural drugs that come from nature.

12. PasterofMuppets

Listen I fucking get this but people won't stop doing them, therefore the only smart thind to do to minimize deaths and criminal traffic is legalizing. In switzerland heroin was a plague and they beat it this way, de facto reducing the addiction rate in the long term, as I mentioned earlier. Any war on drugs is a failure, a waste of money and a source of income for drug lords.

RedPillRebooter likes this.
  13. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Ah, sorry. I have some people on my Ignore list, and I forget that their content gets COMPLETELY hidden, quotes and all. My mistake!

14. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    No offence, but sad truth is I think, that it might connect you while you're on it, but leaves you disconnected when you're off it.

Also the MDMA 'hangover' is seriously the worst I've ever experienced, especially when mixed with other drugs.

15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Blame our government for that.

16. I've done copious amounts of drugs in my time and I've reached the conclusion that recreational drug use is an utter and complete waste of time, money, energy, and brain-space. Furthermore, I think it would be wholly irresponsible for any person who knows they have an addictive personality to get into drugs, period. Anyone who knows this quality about themselves but does it regardless is, more often than not, too fucking stupid to reason with.

VanillaMacDre, Kenzi and vibemaker like this.
  17. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

I agree with most of your points. I'd describe myself as a Rothbardian anarcho-capitalist and so it's not really surprising I fully support the decriminalization of all drugs.

However, I do question whether there would be any increase in addiction. This hasn't been the experience in Portugal where decriminalization is relatively advanced. Viewing drug use as a potential medical problem rather than a matter for the police and criminal courts would likely have an overall net benefit effect on levels and outcomes of substance abuse.

18. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

Ime MDMA makes me get any girl in the world in my pants :)

...but I don't to MDMA anymore

19. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

0_0 That's really f**ked up, bro.

20. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

Lol well when you're high on ecstasy you are just the most lovable person in the world. You gain charisma. And the words that come out of my mouth when talking to girls on ecstasy is unbelievable. I can literally get any girl on X.