1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MDMA

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 9, 2017.

1. I've never heard of that but with the amount of water I've seen some dudes drink I wouldn't doubt it

2. Yes

3. Also, I drank no water whatsoever lmao. I forgot that was something to do

4. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

Nah, .1 of pure MDMA should have you rolling with a rpm faster than the speed of light. You should not take over 120mg of laboratory grade MDMA.

I don't know why you would want to roll for 17 hours straight.... o_O

I gave some guy .2 and he started rolling within less than 30 minutes and threw up.
    Bro, I use to willy nilly take LSD when I was bored after work. I would drag race on 100ug, driving on L is fun. That's "recreational use" yet it wasn't a waste of my time.

Not every psychedelic experience has to involve a full blown ego death to be meaningful.

I still remember when I took an unknown amount of shrooms.... I had a tear in my eye, and within that tear was myself with the same tear, and so on an so forth. Eventually I left my body for a few seconds and was in a completely different environment! A circling ball of light with three strings coming out from it. Inside one of the strings was the entire universe. Which means I was in the macroverse.

Then, I wanted to take a bath, so I filled the bath tub with water. However, my bath plug had been broken for months. But I focused all my thought power on the bath plug and I made it stay in place. At this point I realized that shrooms can allow you to change your surroundings.

5. Aaah, so you have an intellectual disability. Now it all makes sense.

6. You listened to your mommy too much

7. Sounds like something a manchild would say.

8. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

I have an intellectual disability yet your username is "son of a bitch" with some wannabe Tony Stark profile pic...

Hmmmmm.....

9. Tony Stark? Lmao!

10. Spread positivity man..

11. Sorry, I can't be positive towards people's asinine beliefs. Plus the version of "positivity" you're expecting from me is one which would be indifferent to sound judgement and decision making, and there's nothing positive about that type of behavior.

12. Wow man, I get that his comment got to you. BUT you can state your opinion but it's just bordering into where its to crazy. Freedom of speech tho brotha

RedPillRebooter likes this.
  13. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

I'm pretty sure your heart is in the right place, but dude kinda fuck you. The guy has no fault and beating the fuck out of anybody is almost always fucking wrong in the first place. I can understand and condone doing it to someone who really deserves, but encouraging to do so on the internet for such cases shows how full of anger one is. Please seek help or help yourself. Also I'm pretty sure most of those who write something like that won't even have the balls to do it.

14. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I'm not trying to encourage a fight, I'm just being realistic. But I'm sorry, okay. And who the f**k are you to say f**k you to me. I'll delete that post so this discussion can be over.

15. PasterofMuppets

Even if you didn't mean to, you did. And I say fuck you to anybody, please don't take it personally, I don't know you.

16. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

But still. Don't try to insult me like that. I would've apologized, anyways, if you were more professional about it.

17. PasterofMuppets

I don't see how I now have to be professional about anything here.

18. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

You're right, that was a bad choice of words. What I mean is that you didn't have to insult me, whether you meant for me to "take it personally or not." Let's just put this behind us, so this thread wouldn't get derailed.

19. PasterofMuppets

Alright, I apologize for my rude words, however I still think what you did puts you in a worse light than mine, if you wanted to be "professional" since you are an admin, deleting was the last thing you should have done.

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

And I did delete it. And why did you quote that post of @Kenzi about mom's