1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MDMA

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 9, 2017.

1. There is a point here.

Nofap gods gonna hate me after this, but it's gotta be said. I've tried multiple drugs (weed, cocaine, shrooms, lsd, xanaxx, percocet, whippits, etc)

Oh and molly recently. Molly is magic, it's like floating in a cloud. I'm on it right now. The only thing is it could affect your dopamine levels temporary.

Yesterday I did it for the first time. It was wild. I did it again today (0.2 grams). Then I took 0.2 grams again an hour ago. Keep in mind that I've been drinking heavily and I also snorted cocaine and like 2 lines of vyaaanse.

The point:
    Drugs can just be plain fun. I was with a chick at our frat party and I started making out w her. Went to her house, which I was sketched bc I have PIED. Well we smoke weed w her roommates and we went to the bars w these 6-7 really banging chicks (didn't have sex w them but it's something at least)

MDMA is just an example of a drug, but ill be doing this one more often.it really opens you up to people

CompulsiveCrab likes this.
  2. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

I'd stick to weed, but honestly I really believe the war on any drug should just end. As morally wrong as it sounds, it's better to have state heroin that mafia heroin.

3. eadgbe

eadgbe Fapstronaut

I have a deep aversion to anything made in a lab. And I've also seen what can happen to you if you take bad extasy. I'll spare you the details, it's anything but pretty.

Chris3000 and vibemaker like this.
  4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Hey.... @wethebest
    Watch the movie Numb with Matthew Perry.
    Just.... Cuz when you do alot of Molly and come down, it's like him in that movie for a while... A couple of weeks? Months?
    Depends on how much you do.
    Jacking dopamine is one thing..
    Running yourself dry is another.
    Just saying.
    Good luck.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Heroin is synthetic and bad for you. The only drugs that do sound good are weed, magic mushrooms, and DMT.

6. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Heroin is made from poppies.
    Which is a flower.

7. eadgbe

eadgbe Fapstronaut

Still, it has to go through a chemical process of sorts in order to become heroin. Weed is literally just collected from the plant, mushrooms are literally ready for ingestion when they are found (I think). Can't say anything about DMT, though.

Deleted Account and Kenzi like this.
  8. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

OK, yes, cutting agents on heroin and the spray on pot... For spiders and pesticides, not to mention growth agents.
    And mushrooms... Whatever is in the lawn... Especially if they are in a lawn service... Green spray, yum!

I'm a drug addict in recovery, don't even get me started on.DMT.. It's via ingestion!
    Hello!
    Whatever it picks up!
    Why do you think it's so powerful?

SuperFan likes this.
  9. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Yes, we all know it's bad, however, I think legalizing all drugs is sadly the way to go, the thought of it repulses me but it's really the best thing to do.

10. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I knew that already. After 9/11, farmers in Afghanistan would grow those all the time for money to feed their families. But I've never heard of any benefits those heroin poppie drugs would give you.

Kenzi likes this.
  11. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

All "psychedelic drugs" should be legalized, and all other drugs should be destroyed.

12. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Penicillin

13. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I may know too much about drugs... Lol

Deleted Account and Third_Eye like this.
  14. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Oh okay. So the heroin that you inject inside yourself is way different than the heroin from the poppies, before it even gets chemically altered?

15. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Nope... Same stuff.
    Crazy right?

16. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Yea.
    So how is those heroin poppies good for you if they have penicillin, but are the same as the synthetic heroin?

17. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

18. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

OK, so Ready for science?
    Penicillin can be made from mold or from poppies.
    There are two types (3...if you count the really outside family factor)
    One you take the seeds.. Fresh state... Bad drugs!
    One you start growing the seeds and mold them.... And you dry the mold... Good antibiotics!

19. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Just like how DMT can help open your pineal gland?

20. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I decided to edit the post so I didn't get in trouble :)