1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

MDMA

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

That sounds more like a psychological thing that MDMA lets your brain access

2. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

Yea, I don't do MDMA anymore. But when I did I swear I just went straight to the bars by myself and walked up to a group of girls and just started hitting on one of them and their friends would just watch me hit on their friend for like 20 mins straight and then I would say something like "cutie I wanna hangout cause your sexxxy" lololol and they would actually go home with me. That was back in 2014/2015 though

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

LOL
    But it isn't a good idea to have meaningless sex with women, because the last thing you want is STDs and STIs. I'm sure you'd want sex with the right woman, when the time is right.

4. RedPillRebooter

Yea, it's a double edge sword. On the one hand I love sexuality, but on the other hand I'm scared shitless of STDs like HIV or hep c.

5. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

If I had a stove, butter, and a bag of raw kernels, I'll turn this thread to a movie theater, LOL.

RedPillRebooter likes this.
  6. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Some people can crush world records in sports when they're on performance-enhancing drugs. But then they get discovered and everyone learns they're just a fraud.

Son of a Bitch likes this.
  7. this is fairly unknown, but if you drink enough water while you're rolling on mda/mdma you're comedown becomes wayyy more manageable. I've had hard 12+ hour rolls where I kept slamming water all night and man I felt so good the next day, it's day and night tbh

8. Yes, it's common sense that you feel like shit when you're dehydrated.

Kenzi likes this.
  9. TBH this is the day after taking 0.6 g to the dome and I feel really good, energetic, confidence, and awake

10. lol guess I should have specified

I'm not talking a couple glasses of water like you would while getting drunk, I'm talking AT LEAST a gallon here. It's a pain in the ass to drink that much water but it really helps curb the chemical low you get from the serotonin deficiency

11. Boooo

RedPillRebooter likes this.
  12. This is still caused by dehydration:
    "The amino acid tryptophan is converted to serotonin in your brain. An adequate amount of water is needed for tryptophan to be transported across the blood-brain barrier. Hence, dehydration limits the amount of tryptophan available to the brain and consequently, serotonin levels"

Kenzi likes this.
  13. plus peeing while you're rolling feels awesome, so it's win-win

14. Touché.

15. RedPillRebooter

Sorry but If you had to take .6gs to roll then you have very low quality ecstasy.
    Pure MDMA will have you rolling hard on .1gs

16. RedPillRebooter

This is rideculous. Things like shrooms and DMT can help you in life.

There's a whole nother world beneath your eyes...

17. Certain psychedelic drugs have been helpful in treating depression, and if you actually took the time to read my response I was commenting only on recreational drug use, meaning using drugs just to do them. Fuck, open your eyes. You're the type of person who reads that marijuana is helpful for those with glaucoma and then uses that as an excuse to smoke yourself spicoli every night.

Plutonium likes this.
  18. 0.6 over the course of like 17 hours. And if you can roll for 17 hrs on 0.1 youre lying. FYI average dosage is 0.2 gs where you roll balls. 0.1 is kid

19. Weren't quite a few of the high-profile ecstasy/MDMA deaths the result of basically toxicity from overconsumption of water?