1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sheepishly

Sheepishly Fapstronaut

2. nat-98

nat-98 Fapstronaut

I consumed PMO yesterday evening and this morning. It was very hard for me to realize that I gave up a great streak.
    But now I am back on the track again and ready to get for the 14 Day Challenge!

Day 0 for me today.

3. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

You're doing the right thing by getting right back on the wagon. You still made progress in your previous streak.

nat-98 likes this.
  4. nat-98

nat-98 Fapstronaut

Thanks. After the first setback I tried to get right back on the wagon but I was to weak and so I had a setback this morning too. But now I could calm me down and get back on the track and NoFap is a big help for me to make a good streak again.

5. Sotouronaut

Sotouronaut Fapstronaut

Day 8 done.... now on to day 9... six days left to conquer this challenge too.... _/\_ _/\_

6. LoneWolf26

LoneWolf26 Fapstronaut

7. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

You can beat your previous streak. Go for it!

Sola2 likes this.
  8. Damianus

Damianus Fapstronaut

9/14

Have had some strong urges the past couple of days. Have felt the pull towards websites but have somehow tuned them out. Reached some professional personal goals today too so I’m feeling pretty okay today. I try not to focus on the P and try to focus on what’s around it instead. So far it’s working out.

9. Hahaha I know, my entire day was screwed up from the beginning as I spent a lot longer in bed than usual, which delayed and threw me off my day I had planned. I’ll never quit, as then the addiction wins. My streaks are getting progressively longer with each relapse so there is progress in slamming yourself into a brick wall over and over, it will begin to crack.

10. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

Congratulations on successful tactics and on reaching your work goals.

Damianus likes this.
  11. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

1/14
    In the morning was at school, today i had sports and was very tired after working out, got home and slept the whole afternoon, in the evenings i went for mass,at night worked on my school work and watched a soccer game.
    No temptations so far.

Damianus and Itsgonnabeok like this.
  12. memyyokeandi

memyyokeandi Fapstronaut

Back on Day 0. Couldn't sleep last night and turned to bad thoughts.

13. David1970

David1970 Fapstronaut

Day 6 almost over, still good

Sola2 and Itsgonnabeok like this.
  14. AcftW

AcftW Fapstronaut

Day 13/14! Almost there. Not sure if I’m in a flatline exactly, but I haven’t had many urges this last week.

15. doraemon90

doraemon90 Fapstronaut

P : 12 Days
    M : 12 Days
    Sm : 0 Day...
    Sb : 0 Day...

Top Record :
    P : 10 Day
    M : 10 Day
    Sm : 2 Day...
    Sb : 4 Day...

REWARD at Day 8th : RAMEN & LUP LUP... Yummy... (1 times only).... Tonight Let's Grab it! --- I Got it!!!!
    REWARD at Day 15th : Travel by 200K, you can go to DUFAN, Watching Movie, or go to Center of Java by Train, absolutely for you! FUN!!!! You can Printed your blog also! Or ask your wife for self treatment... :)
    REWARD at Day 22nd : 500K Just for Free!!! For your FREEdom! You can buy game station, you can go to outbond place, you can sleep on the Hotel! One of them available for your NEW Life!!!! You can publish your blog! Register it to ISBN! Let's GO!!!

Yeah.... Still Hard, tonite... this morning, monster still craving
    Panic button is very nice to motivate me to keep on track...
    Just 3 days again... so I can got my reward!!!

16. Day 8/14 and today went by so easily...

Itsgonnabeok likes this.
  17. Hudz

Hudz Fapstronaut

Day 13! One more day to go. Yes

Itsgonnabeok likes this.
  18. Wisdom SA

Wisdom SA Fapstronaut

19. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

day 3/ 14

Itsgonnabeok likes this.