1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite Dragon Ball character and why ???

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 8, 2018.

Which Dragon Ball Series is the best ?

1. Dragon Ball

2. Dragon Ball Z

3. Dragon Ball GT

4. Dragon Ball Super

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Goku. I go to the gym dressed as Goku, and the trainers and workers love it, they say it adds hype to the gym. I also promised to dye my hair blonde when I finally hit my fitness goals.

I like him because when I dress as Goku, I always ask myself what would Goku do, and it's always push harder, run faster, hit the bag harder, throw the medicine ball harder. One more rep. Always one more rep. I've doubled my physical strength trying to be like Goku. I am now the strongest that I have ever been in my life.

Hitto, MJ93, Deleted Account and 2 others like this.
  2. I haven't watched Super because I sacrificed most technology to the God of Gains, but Dragonball, and DBZ were my shows.

3. That sounds incredibly fun actually. If I was ripped I would shave my head and tell everyone I was Jiren.

MJ93 likes this.
  4. Cool. Great story from you !

5. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

6. For sure the most awesome thing I've read today! I have been thinking about the gym lately, the only thing I ever do is run now. Do you mind if I ask you what your fitness goals are?

7. I bench 245 and would like to bench 275.
    I deadlift 285 and would like to deadlift 325.
    I incline leg press 405 and would like to press 450.
    I calf press 300 pounds, hip adduct and abduct 295 and max the machines out.
    I also am trying to get back to an 8 minute mile.

I am obese (typical brick shithouse physique,) would like to reach 199 lbs (at this point I promised to dye my hair blonde.

I more or less live at the gym. It's my only hobby. I spend up to 4 hours a day there 2.5 hours of which is lifting and cardio. The rest is thermo thermorapy and cryotherapy. I also do Yoga to stay centered and grounded.

WesternWolf likes this.
  8. In reality I am very proud to say I am at my original strength goals, and have further pushed up my goals.

9. Yamcha : "OH YOU DIRTY BITCH !"

10. Hey guys just wondered which Dragon Ball Opening you like the most. Mine is this one :

"I CAN'T GET NO SATISWFACTION"

11. "The door of possibilities is still locked"
    "Oh well, I'll break through the wall again"

- Some motivation

12. Axel Clint

Axel Clint Fapstronaut

I like Piccolo and Android 16. I usually liked the old dragonball z episodes where the focus was on all the teammates including Yamcha, Tien, Kame, Krillin, Gohan. I know Goku is the most powerful but it was fun to watch the whole team fight together. Nowadays the focus is only on Goku and Vegeta.

13. Zeroman123

Zeroman123 Fapstronaut

Wow that's awesome. So much funny

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Zeroman123

Zeroman123 Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Hey just watched Dragon Ball Z parodies on Youtube and it's great.

16. WHAT IF GOKU DIES IN DBS ? Toriyama said that there'll be a suprise in the end of the series.

NO, NO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE ? OR YES ?
    Lemme know your thoughts down below. :)

17. Btw now i know why piccolo did that. Cuz he Namekian.

18. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

goku ..because he is the main man

19. Goku dies and disqualifies Jiren. Frieza wins.