1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite Dragon Ball character and why ???

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 8, 2018.

Which Dragon Ball Series is the best ?

1. Dragon Ball

2. Dragon Ball Z

3. Dragon Ball GT

4. Dragon Ball Super

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. This forum dead ? Oh man.

Hitto likes this.
  2. I might be the only guy here who likes dbs. But I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. Goku is albino and Jiren's shit is coming off.

3. Hi active member ! And yeah haha Goku gonna beat Jiren's ass. What do you think will happen when Goku and the others get the Super Dragon Ball's ? Or is Goku going to be the God of Destruction ?

4. I have a feeling something very unexpected might happen. What would happen if Goku still couldn't beat Jiren?!

5. Oh man. That would be the biggest defeat for Goku. I hope it doesn't happen.

6. This thread really brought out the nerd in me. Lol

7. So we didn't get the episode yet but it's cool. I just heard that there is so much hype for this fight that the Mexican government is hosting expos for the last few episodes. Thousands are expected to attend. I wish the US would do this. I think we are looking at a huge explosion of Dragon Ball in the near future.

8. Any Saiyan really just because of the way they eat, I know it's a ridiculous reason but I always laugh when Goku says he should save room for dessert.

SilentJay313 and MJ93 like this.
  9. Man so many Dragon Ball avatars in this website. Not a bad thing though.

10. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

I'd say it's a tie between Piccolo and Killin. Piccolo because of his transition from villain to hero, and Krillin because he reminds me of myself a bit. He's the guys that tries his heart out, even though the odds are stacked against him, and arguably he's one of the strongest humans in the series.

MJ93 likes this.
  11. What do you think :
    One punch man vs Goku who win ?

12. With ultra instinct. That fight would go on forever.

MJ93 and SilentJay313 like this.
  13. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

It's really hard to say, but I guess it would be one of those fights that may go on forever. Then again, maybe Saitama might win. I'll just say that it will be a draw.

14. DBZ FANS WHERE YOU AT ?

MJ93 likes this.
  15. Yeah but Idk, does saitama have poweful defense ? I don't know much about OPM.