1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite Dragon Ball character and why ???

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 8, 2018.

Which Dragon Ball Series is the best ?

1. Dragon Ball

2. Dragon Ball Z

3. Dragon Ball GT

4. Dragon Ball Super

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey. Looking for some DB fans to discuss some DB shit with me cuz im lonely. And to keep me off PMO. And no im not one of those weebs. Yeah so let me know your fav character in DB down below. Mine is Trunks (Obviously you can see from my profile pic) cuz he is probably the most important character ? No ? Well he time travels and is the protector of the DB timeline. That's it from me. How about you ? What's your fav character in DB ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018
  2. DainTrinity

DainTrinity Fapstronaut

Probably Piccolo, he's just unique in terms of character, and it's fascinating how he develops from Dragonball to Dragonball Z. He's also the first like true villain that goes from villain to anti-hero to hero.

3. Chris3000

Chris3000 Fapstronaut

It's a cliche answer but probably Goku. His work ethic and overall attitude towards problems is something that people should strive to have. I also like Buu, since he's a super strong fighter yet remains really childlike

4. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Goku but besides him now it's hit or vegeta

5. I really rooted Vegeta throughout the series, but I see a lot of myself in Future Trunks because of his gentle side and the fact that he finishes whatever he sets out to do. In the end however, I'd have to choose Vegeta because he got way more screen time for charcter development. There were a lot of memorable moments throughout the series that demonstrate Vegeta's greatest attributes.
    • He's a great father.
    • He's stubborn, but he still the has the integrity to stand his ground.
    • He's cocky
    • He's ambitious
    • He's a great husband
    • Humble enough to give Goku props in the end of Buu
    • Risks his life for the weak
    • He shows no mercy, sees evil for what it is.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Goku

Everyone else tries too hard and never reaches his level. Goku innately behaves unlike the rest, and that's how he succeeds.

7. Wow! Never expected so much comments. Apprieciate all your comments.

Deleted Account and Hitto like this.
  8. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Lol no problem dragonball is life

9. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Gohan

Because he knows that he only fights when needed to. However, he was never interested in becoming a full time fighter. He cannot be blamed for choosing a different life. Although I do admit that him being a "super hero" known as the Great Saiyaman was pretty stupid. My favorite moment from Gohan was when he transformed into super saiyan 2, he had such an incredible potential.

Deleted Account and Hitto like this.
  11. So guys, i wanna know your thoughts on Gokus Mastered Ultra Instinct Transformation. Does it look lame ? For me, Goku just has too much transformation but Mastered Ultra Instinct looks kinda cool. dbs-mastered-1088199.jpeg

Clean Plate likes this.
  12. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I'm really digging it so far. I first thought it was gonna be super saiyan ultra instinct or super saiyan white. xD

13. Meh, Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan 4 are still best transformations for me.

14. I personally don't watch any of the new Dragon Ball just because they reanimated it and that just doesn't sit well with me.

Shapirous likes this.
  15. Which Goku transfotrmation do you like the most ?

16. Yea
    Gohan was pretty strong in the tournament of power.

MJ93 likes this.
  17. Yeah respect to vegeta. He always wants to be better than Goku.

18. Which DB Series did you like ? DBZ, GT, DBS ? And what's your fav character ?

19. I like Hit too, he fast af maaan!