1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I love minecraft!

2. Nice :)

I know righht!?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. FeelTheThunder

FeelTheThunder Fapstronaut

So I am such a shy guy that I didn't send my crush a friend request on facebook, and 2 days ago she said she noticed my facebook account in school and I saw her request 2 days ago, I decided to not accept it too quick so I won't look desperate and I was free yesterday and I tried to accept it and found that the request was gone.! I was like *shit*. Now today I woke up and before I was set to go for my morning ride I scrolled through fb and found her friend request. Seems like she just deactivated her account for a few hours.
    However I don't wanna initiate the conversation with her thou :p

4. Take my shitty advice, make the plunge, however hold yourself in restraint. Trying to act tough is not always good. Do what your heart tells you to do, and listen to your mind as well.

5. FeelTheThunder

FeelTheThunder Fapstronaut

Uhm I'm not too sure about her and I don't want anything to interfere with my studies, and Yesterday, I sat right next to her in class and all her friends were staring at me awkwardly, It was awkward and many of my friends say that's she's cunning and stuff so yeah I'm partly insecure about her but yeah I'll try making the 'plunge'

6. edblack

edblack New Fapstronaut

7. Yesterday: I was able to watch a good movie with my husband that I've been wanting him to see. Also, I transferred my novel from microsoft word to scrivener to refresh my memory on what I have left to write, and discovered I only have four more chapters. So that's exciting!

Today: it's only a little after 6am right now, but so far, I'm happy to have been able to read some of my Bible and spend some time stretching and doing some exercises.

8. Nice, good luck finishing it up :)

Today i won 150 bucks on a scratch off lotto ticket...not bad. I used to have good luck with those, but lately i've been coming up dry, so its nice to have a victorh

9. alexsandro22

alexsandro22 New Fapstronaut

Yeaterday in the evening i bouth some mystery boxes and played gambling and i wa really surprised when i found out that i won a prise, it was football ball Adidas. It made me really happy. I realised that it was just a luck but i thankfull even for it

10. The sastification of me cleaning up all the snow:), it was tough cause it was freezing rain but I managed to do it

11. I forgot this thread existed lol.

Well, today i got to hang with my 2 year old niece and boy is she cute

12. Realizing how much I have to be grateful for.

13. Today I beat some negative thoughts by recognizing what they were and focusing on good things instead. I was smiling with happiness after it was over.

P was never even considered.

Right now I'm sitting in front of my fireplace with my gf and her daughter asleep next to me.

14. Do it man. Write down what the confident you would do in this situation, be very detailed. Then write down what you need in order to do that. Describe where you are right now and what needs to happen for you to become that person.

15. Not gonna lie to you, pretty bad day. I got my dog so seeing him is the best part so far

16. Seeing my dog is the highlight of my day

17. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

My day is just beginning, so for yesterday:
    Did my last exam for the term and I think that turned out well.

18. It's only 5:30 am where I live and I've been up for 30 mins but I've already beat the urge to look at something p related!!!!!
    I've also recognized that I was sort of in the "wake up grumpy" and decided to change that to I WAKE UP FN AWESOME!!!
    I've also recognized that I was starting to stress about V day and realized that "hey I've got this" and it's going to turn out ok no matter what happens

19. That sounds lovely!

It's about 5am where I'm from, and we woke up about an hour ago to a power outage. Looked out the window and saw 3 or 4 inches of snow! :eek: which on the one hand is really cool, because I've never seen that much snow here in my life. But on the other hand, we have no power and might not be able to get to work, and we already lost two clients yesterday because they were sick, so we've barely made any money this week :/

20. Sorry about ypu not making money, but its funny hearing you talk about 3-4 inches of snow lol. Thats childs play where im from.