1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

I guess I hit 30 days, woohoo! Here’s to the next 30 but need to remind myself (since I got cocky last time), it truly is one day at a time. Don’t look too far into the future, you’ll miss out on today. Enjoy gents!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  2. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

Well done!! The first 30 are the worst... at least that’s how it was for me! Keep it going!

3. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

Grrrr. I collapsed last night and tossed out my 20 days and my #8 spot. Rebuilding from the bottom, gonna get me one of those 90-day trophy cups!

4. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

It’s 4 months today for me! The goal is to keep at it, here, on this forum, for a year, to get a good and sober understanding of PMO. I have a long road ahead I’m relying on you gents to keep me going!

5. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

congrats!!! That’s amazing and your posts are inspirational. I appreciate you and wish you the more success tomorrow.... yeah just tomorrow. I can’t think months ahead yet so that’s the best I can do lol.

discovery, Timber and Espi1971 like this.
  6. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Congratulations @WilBil99 , You accomplished a very important goal ... you sailed against the current and came to good port, to fruition!
    Very good decision to keep moving forward one day at a time... it is also my motto :emoji_grin:

NICEDUDE, GottaBFree, Timber and 2 others like this.
  7. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Well done @Timber ! Awesome achievement of yours. Let's conquer a year ... conquering one day at a time!
    Greetings!

8. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Oh man... you ditched me! Haha. No worries. I'm still leaving my wolf statue exactly where it is.
    Don't let it get you down. Remember, you still have only PMO'd once in the past 21 days. You can still hold on to that and add to it as you move forward, so you don't lose momentum.

Hasta la victoria siempre! (Took a trip to Cuba earlier this year)

Timber and Wolf2019 like this.
  9. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Checking in. Three weeks complete!
    Had a rough night two nights ago, but held on.

10. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on three weeks!!

discovery likes this.
  11. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Thanks my man!

Wolf2019 likes this.
  12. hi @WilBil99 ! Long time no see. It’s great to hear you made it to 30 days. I agree with others that the first month is the hardest. I also agree with you that you can only take it one day at a time. But if you’re careful then the worst is behind you.

WilBil99 and discovery like this.
  13. Strong work. Those first few weeks are really tough. Keep Going!

discovery and Timber like this.
  14. 30 days is a great achievement. No reason you can't do another 30 days now. It's super tough but you know you can do it. Eventually it will get easier.

NICEDUDE, discovery, Espi1971 and 2 others like this.
  15. Excellent work man. You are an inspiration to us all. Just keep going and that year will be here soon enough.

discovery and Timber like this.
  16. Is there room in this group currently?

discovery and persona2903 like this.
  17. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Hope you are well @river tree star ! Been a rough couple of months w my daughters allergies and panic attacks but she’s doing well w therapy and we are slowly regaining some normalcy. Congratulations on your progress and thanks for sharing w all of us. Really appreciate your honesty. Keep inspiring!

18. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Thanks @Raskolnikov II ! I’m looking to eventually hit triple digits like you. Hopefully in another 69 days or so. Appreciate the support!

discovery likes this.
  19. Really happy to hear that. All that is good to you and your family.

discovery and WilBil99 like this.
  20. time2chage

time2chage Fapstronaut