1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. After so many days I'm posting, due to unavailability of internet I couldn't write post, but due to fear of getting virus I've not fapped and I think I'll never do, because it screws up ur immunity system

2. checking day 18
    Bad numbers again after 4 days in a row of good numbers, hoping the virus just shot his last bullet against us.
    Personally I've overcam a problem about academics so I am quiet happy and proud, keeping on training with weights, today I went out for a purchase and wore it anyway, nobody noticed.

3. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Thank you my friend I am happy you are still here as well

Vendidad likes this.
  4. the alpha project

That’s great, I’m happy to here about your academic success!

fg4795 and Vendidad like this.
  5. the alpha project

Check In Day 2

Hello Spartans,

I feel the confidence and clarity returning as I keep my commitment to Nofap. I had a great workout last night. There is so much uncertainty around me and my research project is not getting the time and attention it needs. But I’m not quitting. I’m still putting in the work. That’s all there is in the end really, the struggle. The pushing. The fighting. The climbing. I feel like it does not matter if I am Rich or poor. Old or young. Winner or loser. I feel like the greatest victory and the greatest glory is found in the daily struggle for greatness. I might not win my war today but I will walk onto the battlefield and give everything I have. And maybe tomorrow things will be worse. And maybe they will worsen everyday for weeks. Months. Years. But I will not give up. And maybe in the end I will still lose. Completely. Definitively. Absolutely. But at least I will have lived out my potential. And I will have glory. Stay strong Spartans. Don’t let anything or anyone tell you it’s okay to be less than you can be. The space between what we are and what we can be is an emptiness that haunts us to our deaths. Leave no room for that emptiness. Give your best.

6. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Man I am glad you're back and sharing life with us. Thank you!

"It's not what you got; it's what you give."

the alpha project and Vendidad like this.
  7. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 71

missed some checking yesterday, the internet is down in the night, so i can only accces nofap on the morning

but yesterday was good, i didnt acces youtube and facebook for a day, i have news that my project got extended because of the virus ( i have more time to finish it)
    bad thing was my body seem un healthy right now... i had minor flu i guess...i hope its just a flu tho

@fg4795 in my country the rich and wealthy was leave the country and go to Singapore...then few gov official started to infected by it, start with some mayor and now some minister also. but we didnt reach the peak yet, the peak predict to happen in the next 2 week's. and so sorry to hear about your friend, but i believe he/she in the better place right know lets pray together for him/her and for the pandemic

8. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

9. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

10. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

11. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

12. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 12.

the alpha project, Vendidad and Risho like this.
  13. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I feel for those who are losing their lives and their jobs due to this horrible virus.

I am also feeling equal parts grateful and humbled by how centered and optimistic I feel in the midst of such world turmoil.

For now I have my health and my job. I know what it's like to struggle financially, to not have a job, and to not have a home. I also realize that I could lose my job at any moment, so again I'm very grateful and humbled.

I am slammed with work right now. Seemingly overnight I went from loathing my job to again loving it. It's lamentable that the world is suffering, but the fact is, CV is now generating a lot of potential opportunities for me to help people.

For the first time in nearly a year I am going to work early and staying late. And that's all I'm gonna say about work.

Things are going well with the GF too. She is one of the most nurturing and strongest woman I've ever known. Our connection is solid. I feel blessed to have her in my life. I feel like I have waited a long time to be in a relationship like this: a relationship based on 100% honesty and caring. I have nothing to hide from her, and such a relationship is new for me, so I feel very comfortable and happy with her.

I am also happy to spend the majority of my week at my place, alone, in quarantine, rising early, going to work, coming home, going to bed early. My 5 months of monkmode have prepared me well for quarantine.

But this will be the second weekend in a row that I'll spend at her place.

So after work this evening I'm heading straight to her place. I'm packing a small suitcase this time :) During the week she went grocery shopping for both of us, and tonight she's again preparing a home-cooked meal, and I will add that to my blessings list as well because I have very little food left and I have been eating very sparsely during the week because I have zero interest in going anywhere near a grocery store, or any other public place, in the USA right now.

Although I am feeling better, I'm still concerned I might have CV (slightly runny nose), and I don't wanna risk catching it at the grocery store, or any other place. I am trying to get good sleep and wash my hands every hour and stay as isolated as possible.

I suspect the actual # of infected here in the USA is way higher than what's officially being reported. I hope I'm wrong though.

Stay indoors. Stay positive. Stay healthy.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  14. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 5

Checking in.

Glory To God!

Sacred heart of Jesus, I put all my trust in you.

15. That's good .

16. It is my friend, as for any other virus in the world, there are always "shadow cases" that won't be detected, just focus on yourself and your gf, keep yourselves safe, healthy and sanitized, and hopefully all will be good.
    Keep strong my friend you can do it

17. Day 19 checking in
    Well ambigous day, the cases went up again but it is because finally it seems that we decided to try to give the final attack to the virus, we have like doubled (or more) the tests per day, with the goal of finding also the asyntomathic that are unconsciously spreading the virus.
    Hope it will work
    Personally I am still isolated but giving my best

18. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 72

i had a flu right now maybe due to long abstain on the gym,,, so today i decided to have an indoor exercise

i still doing my job, my job require me to go outside, for almost whole week i go to public place's such as train station, market etc... it scared me but i do a lot of precaution

may god protect us all

19. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut