1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 3 of being on Day 0 - I went on a PMO binge yesterday after doing a stream of consciousness journaling session on my fantasies, childhood, and traumas. It was very eye opening, and now I feel like I have hit rock bottom. At least I hope I have, because otherwise, I have no idea how much further I can fall, if I am not on rock bottom. I will be taking a few days break from the forums to get my life in order and then when I have finally put together a 4-7 day streak, I will be back.

Best,
    Mathman1994

2. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

3. ksie

ksie Fapstronaut

4. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

366 days
    Thank you everyone for the support

5. til_im_free

til_im_free Fapstronaut

Fellas!

Felling pretty guilty tonight. I didn't relapse this time, but the memories of the things that I did are haunting my mind and I feel like crap. Don't know if it's a pyschological mecanism to make me relapse, as it popped out of my mind as this "ultra-miraculous-solution-to-any-suffering", which was easy to spot as a lie, but still I didn't have any urge per se, just the thought of relapsing as a way out of this feeling.

Gonna medidate a little bit before going to sleep. Maybe this guilt binge comes from that sudden slowdown of studying routine.
    Anyway, good luck yall!

Christoph108, Slider8, HE^MAN and 9 others like this.
  6. Day 1 complete!

The last few hours I've had a really annoying headache which I suspect is a combination of poor sleep lately, and perhaps a touch of heat exhaustion from my lifeguarding job. Regardless, PMO is the last thing on my mind right now, so I'm grateful for this minor suffering in that sense.

7. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

Congratulations Brother

Christoph108, HE^MAN, Talz and 7 others like this.
  8. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

9. bob200

bob200 Fapstronaut

Day 3

I’m saying this with a lot of caution, but I feel like I’m on the start of a new streak. I hate so much the first 72 hours, they are the worst. I’m just happy that I’ve never took hard drugs and had to go through “real” withdrawal symptoms.

I’ve woken up today, and the first thing I did was to fish. Got on YouTube and after a few minutes I found myself looking at booty shaking videos of bad singers. I know that fishing is bad, but the fact that I realize what I was doing and simply stopped and moved on with my life is such a fun realization.
    I still need to meditate today, but I’ve already washed my face and cleaned myself up and I’m on a public workspace and I feel safe for today. the quest begins again!

10. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

50 days. Made it into Moria and became a dwarf. Time to get more stubborn I guess :)

Slightly undisciplined and unfocused yesterday when it came to my thoughts. Allowed myself to indulge in some fantasies, which I've told myself since the beginning of the streak not to do. Otherwise, a good day.

Slider8, HE^MAN, MS PBH and 10 others like this.
  11. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

12. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 149 no PMO. I’ve been in a bit of a mental slump since returning from my extended vacation.

13. Jeen149

Jeen149 Fapstronaut

Day 20
    Feeling well. Seems like i am returning in my previous life before PMO. That was happy life. BTW now I have reached in old village of Bree.

14. Jeen149

Jeen149 Fapstronaut

Day 20
    20 days – With rain and fog you enter the old village of Bree.

15. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

16. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Congratulations, my friend! Absolutely incredible achievement.

17. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Day 15,

A Hobbit today! Been having some urges over the past few days but keeping active and away from P and P subs. Getting back into running but not burning myself out.

Best to you all Fellowship!

18. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

day 70 - Warrior of Gondor
    [​IMG]
    I will recover the Osgiliath i lost and bring my honor back to the Fellowship.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  19. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

372 days dwarf king
    448 days no PMO, semen retention

20. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut