[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kvothe The Bloodless

Kvothe The Bloodless Fapstronaut

2. 1month3425

1month3425 Fapstronaut

3. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Hey, it'll be alright. Please don't beat yourself up about it. You can always start again and we are with you in it. So lets get back up and fight!
    Just one day to go, u got this!

water_cleaning likes this.
  4. kool kidd

kool kidd Fapstronaut

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your streak

@patmandu5555. I really hope that you gather the strength and continue your recovery. Just keep redeveloping your strategy and your motivation and you'll be back up to your old streak in no time.

5. kool kidd

kool kidd Fapstronaut

Day 7/30

Here we go, I've got one week down again. This week flew by so much easier than the last one. It's probably because I at least started training my body to stop thinking it was going to PMO every day. Hopefully, it's not going to be like last time where I get overconfident and then end up losing myself again.

On a down note though. I decided to get my genetic results from 23 and me processed by a company called nebula genetics. I looked for specific markers that could help/harm my journey into NoFap. They found that I was extremely genetically likely to have a high sex drive. They also said I had a highliklihood of having a higher than average testosterone count compared to my peers. While that is great, they also said that my genes show a strong chance of me developing prostate cancer. I'm still pretty young, so the prostate cancer thing isn't an immediate deal yet. But it does get me thinking if I should find a way to prevent prostate cancer from showing up without PMO-ing. Luckily, my physical is coming up at the end of the month, so, I can ask my doctor what I should do then.

"To array a man's will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine."
    —Henry Ward Beecher

Day 7 (one week) down, 21 more days to go.

6. MarcLal

MarcLal Fapstronaut

today 2/30 (Sunday)

7. SDversionupdate

SDversionupdate Fapstronaut

8. SDversionupdate

SDversionupdate Fapstronaut

I dont know why my Nofap days counter is counting 15days but its actually 17 days from 3rd September to 19th September(today)

Day 17/30

9. bettermeeveryday

Day 15 completed (45 in my current streak). Half way!
    My prayers for you. You can do this : )
    Congrats on one week! Wish you all health and happiness -- both mental and physical.

10. MarcLal

MarcLal Fapstronaut

today 3/30 (Monday)
    this is usually when I fail

11. bettermeeveryday

But this time can be different. Stay strong and keep your reasons for abstaining clear in your mind. You can make it!

12. kool kidd

kool kidd Fapstronaut

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your streak @water_cleaning. I hope you can manage to pick up the pieces and begin your journey again. Just remember, with each failure invites a new opportunity for improvement.

13. kool kidd

kool kidd Fapstronaut

Day 8/30

I've noticed some biosigns starting to manifest from my nofap journey. It's been getting harder for me not to get some quality sleep lately. I've also noticed that I seem to have a lot more energy during the day to do stuff. My biological clock has also been pulling its hours back. Niw I'm not going to be at around 2 in the morning like I used to. Finally, I have been having crazy ammounts of workout motivation. Mire than i ever have had before.

Not all of my side effects have been positive. I've also noticed that I've been needing to use the bathroom a lot more often lately. I've also been having some involuntary spasms around my pelvic floor. One of these spasms actually triggered an urge for me today. I took a guided meditation session designed to control muscle movements around that region. So far it's working because the spasms have stopped for now.

Other than that, nothing much else happening yet.

"For the man sound of body and serene of mind there is no such thing as bad weather; every day has its beauty, and storms which whip the blood do but make it pulse more vigorously."—George Gissing

Day 8 down, 22 more to go.

14. Kvothe The Bloodless

Kvothe The Bloodless Fapstronaut

15. I thank you for your kind words and really hope you this time keep going, beat your past longest streak and get much longer than my streak. Best wishes for you.

16. 1month3425

1month3425 Fapstronaut