The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

2. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

3. Day 12

Urges: 2/5
    Thoughts: 3/5

Basically had another lazy day. After the way I've been feeling for the last few days, I can't help but wonder if maybe I'm already going through a flatline. If so, I wish it ends soon, I hate feeling lazy.

4. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 3

Been reading a lot of reboot material the last couple days. I was updating my daily progress in my journal, but I get no traffic there so I'll come back here.

Feeling fairly low all the sudden... I hope this passes quickly. I feel weirdly hollow.

5. ModernTeen Brahmachari

ModernTeen Brahmachari Fapstronaut

Waoh you are from the golden lanka, now known as shri lanka.

PeaceOnEarth108, MS PBH, Talz and 4 others like this.
  6. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Day 38

Days to 2023------49days
    Goals:
    1.) Get Better At Studies
    2.)Get Better Physique

Time spent today :
    Exercises: 0
    Studies : 0

Time wasted :6hrs

Total time spent :
    Exercises: 0
    Studies : 0

Total time wasted :7 hrs

7. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

8. Caged_bird

Caged_bird Fapstronaut

Hello friends,
    I was using this thread long time back in 2020.
    Today is my first day and I wish to soar high again

9. metamorphosed

metamorphosed Fapstronaut

Day 18! Can't wait to hit my new personal record tomorrow.

10. absoluteminded

absoluteminded Fapstronaut

Hey Brother! The way I incorporated cold baths into my routine is I take them during my morning runs. I run to a river nearby, 3.5km away, take quick bath there, and then run back the same way. What I like about this is you get warm as you run, so before you enter the water your body is warmed up and after you get out feeling cold the run back warms you up and you feel just amazing. I read somewhere that you should not take cold baths or showers after you work out if your aim is to build muscle mass.

Photo for inspiration:
    [​IMG]

11. Joserm99

Joserm99 Fapstronaut

4 days – A brave friend, Tom Bombadil, takes notice of your quest. He teaches you a rhyme to summon him if you fall into danger within his borders.

Quest Aid – Song of Bombadil :emoji_notes:

12. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Wow your workout routine is so cool

13. absoluteminded

absoluteminded Fapstronaut

And the nice thing is, anybody can do it. Just work your way up Brother and you can do anything that crosses your mind. Stay hard!

14. ModernTeen Brahmachari

ModernTeen Brahmachari Fapstronaut

Oh No I relapsed today. Anyways I gotta go 109 days for a complete reboot, so I am determined to be rebooted this time.

15. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

16. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

yes brother:emoji_heart:

17. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Let's begin the journey brother, Some old brothers are joining again to this challenge . I'm glad to see you again:emoji_heart:

18. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 200
    Journey begins

You can do it brother believeyour self. Your progress is not disappeared brother Think about body builders, some time they have cheat meals but after that they keep grinding with exercises and don't eating cheat meals brother:emoji_muscle:

19. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friends!

124 Days Free of PMO.

Feeling a bit sore from yesterdays workout/chores but I still intend to have a good workout today before work. I'll likely spend at least 15 to 20 mins meditating today.

Apart from that, things are good overall. I lead a successful training session for my peers at work and I still am waiting on something that could be a game changer for me. I've also been talking to this girl for the last little bit, seems interesting but I'm uncertain whether I want to give up my time to pursue things further, as there is still so much I would like to achieve at the moment.

Remember brothers, along the journey you will have bad days, on those days do not fight the emotions you are feeling. Look directly at them, make peace with them. The more you resist them, the longer they will linger, the more energy you will lose on resistance and the less energy you will put in on building the new you. When a sexual urge comes forward, do not engage with the thought, rather describe the sensations you are feeling in your body. Acknowledge it, watch it drift like a cloud and remember that nothing is permanent.

Stay Strong!

@Niklaus The lord of Owls Oh, I did not know. Well, it boosts norepinephrine levels by a ridiculous amount. I know people use it for recovery, rather than pre-workout. I would still check out Dr Andrew Huberman, Dr Rhonda Patrick and Wim Hof regarding cold exposure. They also talk about the Sauna and how heat stress can be beneficial.

@Kairose Yes, try your best brother. And do not avoid places/people for those purposes. You are far in your journey, learn to just acknowledge what you see without need of engagement. Keep paving the path forward for us.

@til_im_free Welcome back! Do not worry, you will build from here and soon tap into your prior experience on your streaks. Make sure to check the front page, as there have been some updates to the challenge rankings.

@Caged_bird Welcome back! Make the days count and you will soar higher than you have before. Make sure to check the front page, as there have been some updates to the challenge rankings.

@ModernTeen Brahmachari Analyze what lead you to relapse brother, write it out and keep a dedicated journal strictly for this. Come up with a different plan. Remember to be active in this analysis, it will help you stomp out various triggers. Rise again!

@Baki Hanma Congrats on reaching 200 days!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
  20. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 4 no PMO. Headed to church and then a walk.