1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

Thank you brother! Hoping to continue this run, glad to have fellow fapstronauts like you seriously. We will definitely change for the better. Man! watching Seth videos have gave me major hope that I can change my life big time.
    1. I am grateful that my PC didn't die on me today.
    2. I am grateful for universe. That is really thinking about me for the better.
    3. I am grateful for this awesome life.
    4. I am grateful for fellow Fapstronauts.
    5. I am grateful for Seth Alexander again for his valuable advice regarding nofap, which I am going to follow from now on.
    6. I am grateful that my brain fog is deteriorating and I am getting back my Memory power. [Should have wrote about this a while back - Cause seriously I am getting good at calculations. Just now discovered this, courtesy of Seth Alexander. Writing this while having a big smile]
    @DeterminedToWin We can be sure that will reach every goal in our life, if we get rid of 'P'. I am positive of this brother. And also David Goggins is Awesome. What a Role Model to follow.

2. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am so grateful that i took the chance to work last summer on the heart intensive care unit last summer eventho my knowledge was not as good as i needed. This summer is so much easier. But still I learn alot and develop.
    I am grateful that my confidence increases slowly and consistent during a long time.
    I am grateful to help colleuges and vise versa.
    I am grateful to help patients.
    I am grateful to read a chapter a day.
    I am grateful to try to find the truth and get a bigger picture.
    I am grateful for my body workout.
    I am grateful to lay here in this bed.
    I am grateful for this gratitude thread and the people here.

3. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for underground militant vegan organizations violently disrupting heinous research being conducted on primates. Sometimes drastic measures must be taken to stand up to real life monsters wearing lab coats.
    2. I am grateful for Kip Andersen and Keegan Kuhn for their documentaries on Netflix that reveal truth that does not want to be revealed about animal agriculture, meat, and the real effect meat consumption has on the masses.
    3. I am grateful for the infinite kindness of Amitabha Buddha of the Western Pure Land.

4. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

@SaapKaBaap Respect for 50 days. You shall achieve another 50 with an ease!

@donmeshwime That's a brilliant attitude. Since I started posting daily here I become more greatful in general - and I just feel bad if I do not post here. Once I had no internet for couple days, so I kept writing my gratitude attitude challenge on a paper - good old methods!

1. I am grateful for conquering another day.
    2. I am grateful for conquering THIS day!
    3. I am grateful for resisting heavy and hard urges today. I peeked for some seconds to a "seemingly harmless picture", but we all know how that ends like. It leaves a footprint in our brain - and the stone was set for a really hard battle, which came after couple of hours.
    4. I am INSANELY grateful for not relapsing today. I was on the verge of collapse, but I clicked and closed everything after couple seconds.
    5. I am grateful for the abundance I have in my life.
    6. I am grateful for my room!
    7. I am grateful for our prosperity, of my family!
    8. I am grateful that I planned to go to the gym on the morrow.... after I wake up, at 9-10AM!!!! Nice challange for me!
    9. I am grateful for playing really little today! Life and future first!
    10. I am grateful for my education.
    11. I am grateful for the healthy food I have!
    12. I am grateful for the healthy supplements I take.
    13. I am grateful that my mother decided to buy me a nice Polo T-Shirt and Creatine (creatine helps older people as well, so we'll share it!)
    14. I am grateful for having a really productive day today. Heading off to read a bit and then to take some good rest, take care everyone, stay safe and sound!

5. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 3:
    1. I'm thankful because I had survived to 3 urges today and I didn't relapse :D
    2. I'm thankful because I am able to express my feelings like never before and set limits
    3. I'm thankful because I could wake up early today and do many things
    4. I'm thankful because the day isn't over because I still have a lot of things to do :b

6. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

@LoyalKnight Thanks brother! You will be reaching yours in no time, Just be strong and Keep being Awesome.

7. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

I am grateful for using the only remaining headset in this house.
    I am grateful for walking around and getting lost today.
    I am grateful for God giving me hope everyday.
    I am grateful for this

8. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for having the motivation to fight on even after failure.
    2. I am grateful for the people in my life who motivate and drive me to be a better person.
    3. I am grateful for building an attitude of long term perseverance and not short term gratification.
    4. I am truly greatful for this platform and for everyone that shares it gives me a daily reminder of just how thankful I should be with what I have.

9. htyerr

htyerr New Fapstronaut

Découverte très accidentelle ce forum aimable.

10. Steve Sancteria

Steve Sancteria Fapstronaut

got the actual book of this, my favorite advice is to really focus the day instead of the days comming or the past days.

11. Steve Sancteria

Steve Sancteria Fapstronaut

• I am grateful the vibrating energy even though I am tired. Never been motivated, energized and tired at the same time xD
    • I am grateful for solving my problem with my dry skin (NoFap benefits seem to be endless)
    • I am grateful for the new cool melody I´ve composed yesterday and today
    • I am grateful for my insane positive mindset, practicing pays off ;D
    • I am grateful that life will give what ever I am asking for, life is generous, life is great :)
    • I am so happy and grateful I can spend all day long working on my goals, practicing the fundamentals and have fun doing it.
    • I am speechless, extremely happy and grateful that I actually can write down 1000 things I am grateful for right now but have problems finding something that I dislike.

12. Survivor12

Survivor12 Fapstronaut

1) I'm grateful for waking up today and starting third day without PMO
    2) I'm grateful for my parents being here with me , even though my bond with them isn't that stron but I'm working on it.m

3) I'm grateful for nieces and nephews they really know how to make me smile.

4) I'm grateful to the people here who are willing to help me even though they are going through their own pains.

13. plant goodness

Participez au grand crapaud.

Aiyoshi and SaapKaBaap like this.
  14. plant goodness

1. I am grateful I made a big old toad remark in French just now. Let's hope they don't get feisty or cry.

2. I am grateful for new chances. If one didn't come then well you'd find yourself in a world of real, tangible pain with no end in sight of your torment.

3. I am grateful for difficulties. Sometimes they suck hard but if you eat that toad you can shit it out and be happy again.

15. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for another day;
    2. I am grateful for the good sleep I´ve been having;
    3. I am grateful for the oportubnity that came up to me.

16. JohnPaulGeorgeRingo

JohnPaulGeorgeRingo Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for this community, I was really on the verge of a total relapse on all fronts until I got back connected to this place and how amazing it is that we all share a common bond and seek to elevate one another to become our greatest version. I am humbled by that.

2. I am grateful for jealousy, it can be a very powerful teacher to observe but not become. It often highlights my own insecurities, which I can work on or leave be at my discretion. It is a strong motivator once the energy channeled into something outside yourself is channeled into your own development.

3. I am grateful for my handwritten journal, which give me a great space to reflect and realize my journey, the dark times and the amazing times too. Such is life.

17. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

1. I am grateful for the other members on this forum who always help others out and give great advice.
    2. I am grateful for having another day, another shot at becoming a better person.
    3. I am grateful for my sisters, because without them I'd be a spoiled little brat. They put me in my place when needed and that's helped me become disciplined. I've never said this to their faces, but I love them so much.

18. plant goodness

You should say it to them! Do it by text if you cannot muster courage to do it by face.

I am going to send my sister one now that you mention this. I send one to my parents from time to time they appreciate it,

http://gratefulness.org/connect/send-an-e-card

Aiyoshi and SaapKaBaap like this.
  19. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my reading habits.
    I am grateful for my family.
    I am grateful for this streak.
    I am grateful for being motivated.
    I am grateful for food and water. I am grateful for not indulging too much in junk food also!
    I am grateful for not wanting to game anymore.
    I am grateful for feeling I am being reborn.

Greetings.

20. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for having a good time with my college mates.
    2. I am grateful that I went outside. The rain allowed me to go at last. [was having a fever, so was waiting for it go.]
    3. I am grateful that my PC is still working. [I swear to upgrade you, just don't die on me yet. Wait till I get a job]
    4. I am grateful for being positive after having some bad memories that was bubbling up like anything in my head.
    5. I am grateful that I did my workout.